Chapter 15

Josh's P.O.V.

"J-Josh... Ramsay...?" 

Wait what? Why did she just say my last name?

Nurses came rushing in. They ordered me to get out and I did as told. I was worried...

*about an hour later. Josh was waiting paitently in the waiting room the whole time*

"Joshua Ramsay?" a doctor called out. I shot up and walked towards him. He led me to a room just like the one where the last doctor had told me about Emily's condition. 

"You may want to sit down before I tell you this..." he trailed off.

I sat on one of the chairs in the room. "What's wrong?" I asked. I was worried out of my mind, but I was trying really hard to stay calm and collected.

"Josh, Emily has suffered amnesia. She doesn't remember you...." he gave me a sympathetic look.

I looked back at him in shock. "What? That's not possible. We've been through so much..." I couldn't believe this.

"I'm sorry Josh..."

"She will get better right?"

"It's possible, but the chances are very, very slim."

I fell deeper into the chair and looked down at the ground, feeling my eyes start to fill up with tears. Again.

"Do you want to see her?" he asked. I nodded and we walked to her room.

I went in to find her sitting up with a nurse talking to her and asking her questions. Both her and the nurse looked up. The nurse nodded at the doctor and then she scurried out of the room. I was just standing there, staring at her. She was looking at me with confusion.

"H-how are you uh... feeling?" I finally said.

"I'm fine...." she was still looking at me like I was an alien or something.

"Really Emily? Are you ok?" the doctor broke the awkwardness.

"I'm ok i guess. My head hurts a lot." she replied to him.

"I bet! You got hit pretty hard! 23 staples in your head!"

She frowned, felt the back of her head and gasped.

"Ouch." she whispered.

"How long was I out?"

"About a week. Suprisingly actually. We thought you would be out for much longer than that. So thats good!"

She smiled but then it faded away. "Can I ask why Josh Ramsay is here?" she looked at me.

"He's yo- um... well..." he trailed off as she gave him a worried look. I was still standing there. I didn't know what to do or say.

"Emily, look, you suffered severe head damage. Judging by some of the questions you answered, You have forgotten the last month leading up to you're coma."

She had a look of shock on her face.

I started walking towards her but then she gave me a questioning look, as if telling me to stay back. I stopped where I was.

"He's your boyfriend...." the doctor said.

I half smiled.

She was silent for a moment. "How..."

"Your mom introduced us backstage at the MMVAs. That was about a month ago. I went back to Vancouver and after missing you for 3 long weeks, I finally asked you to move back with me here. So, you're in Vancouver right now...." I told her the whole story.