Chapter 9

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled. Dora's mouth formed an 'o' before a sly look took over her face.

"Oh, you're...friends." Dora's face did this really weird thing when it seemed to stretch to be able to fit her tight lipped smirk.

"What. Why'd you say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like it was seductive or something."

"I did not." I swear, you guys, it looked like her head was changing to the shape of Hey!Arnold's to accommodate her big mouth.

"Dora!"

"SHHHH." She rushed over to me, pressing a finger to my lips as her shushing turned to whispering. "Shhhh..."

I glanced over at Niall who was pretending to admire something on my walls. But the twitching of the corner of his lips gave him away.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell Jodie bologna (baloney) that you're popping the cherry with..." She made this weird clicking sound with her tongue and flicked her head in the direction of Niall.

Popping the-you know what. I'm not even gonna ask. Cause then she'll never leave. Better to just agree with her.

"Thank you, Dora." I said, faking a smile.

"An-y-time." She grinned, ushering Niall into the room. "Go on. Have fun you two."

The minute she shut my door, I jumped up from my bed and ushered Niall towards the window.

The stupid frat boy simply stood straight and it was suddenly like trying to push a brick house.

"Goooooo!" I groaned, leaning all my weight against him. He moved away and I stumbled forward. Niall's arms darted out and caught me before I fell and I quickly slapped his man hands away. "Stop!"

"Oh, so you're talking to me now?" He cocked his head, and in that moment, I swear, I wanted to slap those stupid sunglasses off.

"No, I'm demanding you get out." I stomped over to the window and yanked it open, gesturing for him to leave.

Niall chuckled and took his sunglasses off, hanging them on the front of his muscle tank.

"And why can't I just walk out?"

"Because now everyone thinks your my boyfriend-wipe that smirk off your face, I'm going to set everyone straight-and it would look wrong if you left my room."

Niall did this over the top hurtful look. "So you want me to jump out your window? I could get hurt or break my neck."

I shifted my weight, crossing my arms. "Well if you break your neck, it'll save me the trouble of sneaking in the hospital to muffle you to death with a pillow."

Niall just snorted. He jumped on my bed, making himself comfy with his bigger frame splayed out on my bed, hands on the back of his head and ankles crossed.

"Um. What are you doing?"

"Getting comfortable."

"No! Get out!"

Niall let out a sigh and closed his eyes. "You should really stop being a whiny bitch."

What? Just yesterday this guy thought I was-why the hell do I care? See, this is another thing that places him in my undateable category. He changes moods way too quick for my liking.

"You weren't saying that last night." That sounded dirtier than it did in my head. "What are you doing here?"

"I don't even know anymore. You were so cool last night, but today you're acting like a real bitch."