Chapter 5

((I couldn't decide, so I'm doing both. One week I'll post a long chapter, then maybe the next will be a short chapter and you can expect about three more updates that week. Using CAPS for emphasis. I'm still writing on my phone so no italics for me.))

I stared at the black glasses on my dresser. And they stared back. I really wanted to confront Niall but then common sense hit me.

You know how whenever you watch a scary movie and the stupid girl goes into the dark kitchen or some area where we all know she's going die? That same feeling hit me.

Well not the exact same feeling, 'cause I'm not gonna die. At least, I hope not. Dying is bad.

Anyways, I was in that same sort of position. By going over to the fraternity house to talk, or yell whatever happens, to Niall, they boy who almost had sex with me for his sick game, that would be like putting a rabbit in the same cage as a fox. He'd no doubt never let me leave. And I could be seen by some other weird frat boys who might decide they like me.

But then again, he could turn out be a really understanding guy.

Who am I kidding? This guy pretty much knows everything about my life.

How can I find out how he knows so much? To do that I'd have to talk to him face to face.

Just like he wants! I tapped my forehead at my stupidity.

This guy is baiting me! He's like the killer in all the movies! He knows-thinks I'm going to be some dumbass girl and go into the basement where a loud crashing sound emitted from.

Oh, he's good. Very good.

And that scared the crap out of me. He's supposed to be a stupid party frat boy! These guys aren't usually this sly! ...Right?

"UGH!" I groaned, falling back into my bed. "Why is this so complicated?!"

"Maybe because you're making it complicated." Gaby rolled her eyes from over on her bed, flipping the page of the book she was reading.

"Am not! He's trying to lure me over there." I scowled, pushing myself back up again.

"Or maybe," she looked over at me with some sort of exasperated sarcasm. "he just forgot his sunglasses."

"No, okay, no. Sunglasses are a Frat Boy's best friend-"

"I thought that was a beer bottle."

"-no that's their Kryptonite. Sunglasses are their best friends. They hide their bloodshot, tired, or agitated eyes from authority figures who can easily find a way to get them in trouble. He purposely left them behind."

"Whatever." She held her hands up in defeat. "So what are you gonna do?"

I bit my lip. "What time is it?" I tried to change the subject.

Gaby glanced at her iHome on the bedside table. "9:56."

"Oh, crap I've been in here all day?"

"Over analyzing everything, yes." I had seriously lost track of time.

"Class tomorrow."

I made a face at her before unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down my legs. I pulled out a huge t-shirt that used to be my dad's from my dresser and swapped shirts, tossing my dirty clothes in the hamper.

Gaby, who was already in her onesie, raised an eyebrow. "No bottoms?"

"Panties are all I need." I pulled the duvet back and slid into my bed, closing my eyes.