Chapter 2

"Ugh, can they stop having fun without me?" Gaby groaned.

Well, at least I think she did. The Kappa party had started two hours ago and the volume of their music was ridiculous. So loud, I couldn't really hear anything.

"WHHAAAAAAAAT??" I'm pretty sure I was yelling.

Gaby's face contorted in confusion and her mouth opened but I couldn't hear anything over the buzzing of Fat Lip invading my ears.

"HUUUUUUUHH?? SPEAK LOUDER."

Gaby just rolled her eyes and continued unpacking.

I threw the t-shirt I was folding at her and it wrapped around her head. She flailed her arms around before trying to tug it off.

I threw my head back in laughter before gasping. Several figures dressed head to toe in black with ski masks on stood behind me. One was a few centimeters away and threw something black over my head.

"Hey!" I lifted my hand to pull it off before something went CLONK on my head and bam. Out cold.

*********

"Wakey, wakey!" A preppy voice sounded as someone took me by arms and began to shake me back and forth rapidly.

"Whhhhhhhhh-ALRIGHT! I'M UP!" I screamed and the arms let go before like 8 more pairs started viciously tugging my clothes off. Bunch of barbarians.

"Hey! HEY!"

They ignored me and continued to strip me. I could hear other girls struggling with the douchbags.

"Whoa!" I immediately covered myself with my arms as they removed the last of my clothing, leaving me stark naked.

"Step over here." A girly voice instructed, tugging me over.

I stepped on some sort of...fabric? And who ever had me pulled it up over my body.

"Duck your head."

I did as I was told and they pulled a strap over my head.

"Done!" She called out.

"Get them outside, and walk them over to the spot."

"Got it." An arm looped itself through my right one with another person looping their arm through my left one. I heard a door open and feet shuffling as they lead me to the stupid destination.

After a few minutes they finally stopped. And for the first time, I don't know how I missed it, I noticed the music from the Kappa's was still playing, but it was more distance than it had been from my room.

"Okay. Remove the masks."

A hand gripped the mask from the top of my head and tugged it off.

I blinked a couple of times before I looked around at my surroundings.

It was evening when I was in my room, but now it was night time. And we were in a park not too far from our house.

I turned my attention to my kidnappers. All of the girls were out here. It was easy to separate those who knew about what was going on from those who didn't judging by the smirks and looks of confusion.

I jumped when Jodie stepped out from the darkness of the trees and placed a hand over my bare shoulder. "Jesus, Jodie! You scared the shit out of me! Why the hell would you go around lurking in dark corners? That's not normal."

She smirked and shrugged.

"So um..why did you abduct us and drag us out here to a park, that now looks very dangerous, in the middle of the night?"