Chapter 11-Home

Authors (POV)

It had been about a week since the happenings that took place at Taco Bell and Beca has been in hospital resting and getting back to the full healthy Beca again, it was nearly time for her to be discharged from the hospital and Chloe couldn't be any happier, she was more excited than Beca was. She wanted to be there for Beca and take care of her. She hated seeing her in this hospital bed. It broke her heart seeing her in this really bad state.

Chloe's (POV)

Finally I get to see my Beca out of hospital. Once I've gotten rid of Jesse everything will be better! I can't believe him, I never expected him to become such a psycho. It's just... So weird. I thought him and Beca would be together and end up being happily married and have two kids or something but... No... He became an absolute arse. But wait... I might have a chance to tell Beca how I'm feeling, now with Jesse kind of out of the picture I could maybe be with Beca?... NO! She'd never say yes she'd think I'm absolutely off of my head. She'd think I was being weird. She'd probably want nothing more to do with me. Ugh this is really messing with my head, but I need to be here for Beca and help her get better and cheer her up!
I was about to walk into Beca's hospital room and she was fast asleep. Her cute little smile as she was sleeping, she must have been having a good dream. I walked in and I sat next to her, daydreaming... Wondering...

Beca's (POV)

I was in a pretty good dream land right now, better then most of the nights in the hospital. Was mainly nightmares involving Jesse... Trying to kill me or Chloe, but this time my sleep was peaceful and happy, I didn't want this dream to end...

In the dream...

Chloe walked to their bedroom wearing an oversized button up shirt. Half of it open nearly revealing all her cleavage. She was stood outside of the door leaning on the door frame... Watching Beca sleep... She looked so peaceful with her mouth open a little. She started to fidget and then slowly woke up from her sleep, but she woke up to a sight that she loved to see... Chloe...
Beca smirked at Chloe and moved the covers so she could get in. Chloe climbed into bed next to Beca and cupped her face.

"I love you Becs, you know that right?" Chloe asked.

"Of course I know that, I'm your favourite hobbit remember," Beca said and gave Chloe a little wink.

Chloe then leaned in for a kiss, they both closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment, they were both feeling fireworks going on in their mouths. Chloe then leaned back and opened her eyes to be met with Beca's. She went back into kissing and it turned into a full blown make out session to the point where Beca was moaning...

It then escalated to a little more than making out...

Chloe's (POV)

"Hmmm Chloe, ughhh don't stop," Beca said in her sleep. I snapped out of my daydream... Did Beca just say my name in her dream? Is she dreaming about me? No I'm sure I'm just hearing stuff.
"Yes... Chloe... Keep going," Beca said again. Okay that time I heard her... Is she having a dirty dream about me or something? Oh god she is, I'm in her head. I didn't think she liked me like this. It's definitely not in my head I know that for a fact. Fuck what do I do when she wakes up, I'll just pretend I'm talking to Aubrey or something, she would be so embarrassed if I knew about this.
Beca started moving a bit and this time she wasn't moaning... I think she was waking up.

Authors (POV)

Beca was now waking up from her dirty dream, little did she know that Chloe was in the room while she was moaning about her. Chloe acted like nothing happened and was on her phone. Beca's eyes were opening and she sat up to see if anyone was in the room, she looked to her left and Chloe was sat in the chair. Chloe looked up from her phone and smiled at Beca...

"Morning Becs, you're getting discharged today. I can't wait to look after you while you get better," Chloe said as she stood up to give Beca a warm hug.

Beca was looking a bit confused, she thought that Chloe heard her moans but maybe she was wrong... So she acted like nothing happened and just held onto Chloe as she was about to let go, this made Chloe happy because she didn't really want to let go. But eventually they did...

Beca decided to get out of bed slowly. Keeping hold of the bed for support.

Chloe was a but surprised that she was getting up so soon...

"Beca are you okay, do you need a hand?" Chloe asked

"I think I'll be okay" Beca said but she spoke too soon, her legs gave way and nearly fell to the floor, but Chloe was prepared and grabbed her before she hit the ground.

Beca was still very weak, she was only being discharged this early because Chloe would be looking after her. If Chloe never came to visit then Beca would probably be stuck in hospital for another two or three weeks, maybe even longer.

Chloe kept hold of Beca and guided her back to the bed where Beca sat back down.

"Beca don't get up okay? I'll pack up your stuff, you've got me," Chloe said sounding a little worried. She hated seeing Beca like this.

"I've no choice have I Chlo... Because I'm just stuck like this..." Beca then looked down and threw her head into her hands and began crying.

"Beca, please, don't cry," Chloe said as she rushed to her side on the hospital bed and brought her in for a hug... Beca just held onto Chloe's shirt for dear life, she cried into her chest. Chloe started to softly stroke Beca's cheeks with her thumb, in an attempt to calm her down. Beca's breathing eventually went to a normal pace and she then wiped the tears that were rolling down her pale face. She then looked up at Chloe and smiled.

"Thank you Chloe, sorry I think these drugs are turning me into an emotional wreck," Beca joked and sniffled.

"Yeah it's totally the drugs isn't it?" Chloe said with a cheeky wink.

"It is! I swear! I don't like emotions and you know it," Beca laughed

They both continued to laugh and one of the nurses that was keeping an eye on Beca walked into the room. She had a small bag in her hand.

"Hello Beca, I have your meds here, you need to take them 3 times a day to help you on your road to recovery, so, Miss Beale? Please makes sure she takes them.

"Don't worry nurse I'll make sure she does, we need our Beca back to normal!" Chloe said in a cheery tone. The nurse came over to Chloe and handed her the bag of medication for her to give to Beca and then walked out of the room.

"Let's get you ready to go home shall we," Chloe said as she smiled at Beca, this also caused Beca to smile, she was feeling much happier because of Chloe being here, she would be on her own if not.. Chloe help Beca get dressed into some joggers and an oversized t-shirt, just something comfy for the journey home.

Chloe helped Beca to walk out of the hospital room and then eventually to the front entrance of the building, Chloe parked the car near by so it would be easier for Beca. They eventually got to the car and Beca was all strapped in and ready to go home...

Chloe placed Beca's bags in the boot and slammed it shut...

And they were off...

Hope you've all enjoyed the chapter.. Sorry I've not updated in a while, I will try and update more often. ^_^