Chapter 5-Boom

Authors (POV)

Chloe was the first to wake up and she was laying on her back and Beca had her leg intertwined with Chloe's and her head was laying on Chloe's chest, she looked so cute when she was sleeping. Chloe decided it was best to take advantage of this moment and grab her phone to take cute little selfies of the pair of them, she had missed all of these times with Beca, now Chloe felt like her life was back to how she loved it, with Beca in it...

Chloe looked at the time on her phone and it was 9:30am so she decided to get up, or so she tried. As she was slowly attempting to push Beca off of her, Beca just held on tighter like her life depended on it. Chloe tried again but no luck Beca still had a tight grip on her but Chloe couldn't really complain about the situation, she was definitely enjoying the contact with Beca. In the end she just gave up and just laid there until Beca awoke from her sleep.

After about nearly half an hour Beca started to move about more, she must be waking up. Chloe just smiled because Beca was still laid on her.
"Morning Beca," Chloe said in a whisper, as she played with Beca's hair, she didn't want to be too loud for her. Chloe was looking down as Beca pushed herself up so she could have eye contact with redhead.
"Morning, what time is it?" Beca said with a groan as she sat up and began to rub her eyes.
"It's ten, so time to get up," Chloe said still whispering but also sounding excited, Beca was just wondering how someone could be so happy at this time in the morning. She isn't used to the early mornings because her working hours are flexible around her and she works better in the afternoon and in the evening, Beca has never really been an early bird where as Chloe is usually up at 6:30 because of her work so she's just got used to the routine.

Chloe had noticed that Beca had turned over and was beginning to fall back asleep. So Chloe decided to spoon her, she enjoyed any contact with someone and she was always one for invading personal space she did it all the time but Beca didn't edge away from the contact, she shuffled at what felt like a lot closer for Chloe. It was like Beca was teasing her. They both stayed in that position for a while longer until they both eventually agreed to get up.

In the kitchen Beca was making some bacon sandwiches for breakfast for the pair while Chloe was pouring some orange juice into some glasses, they both sat at the island bar because it was pretty close.
They both sat down and then Beca realised she forgot to get the ketchup, you can't have bacon without the ketchup, they are perfect pairing. Just like Beca and Chloe

They both dug in and they were both enjoying it, Chloe had missed Beca's cooking quite a lot, she always used to cook up some bacon sandwiches when she got back from her internship, when Chloe kept asking Beca to make a bacon sandwich she just made two of them because she knew Chloe would always want one. Chloe always waited up for Beca even when she got back late, in her eyes Beca was definitely worth the wait, just to see her face before Chloe went to bed. Even though a lot of the time Chloe ended up falling asleep while listening to Beca's mixes when she was waiting up for her.

"Hey I'll clear up," Chloe said and picked up hers and Beca's plate and smiled.

"Are you sure? But you're a guest in my home," Beca said to Chloe but she had already started to wash up.

"It's okay hobbit, I've got it," Chloe said and just giggled after she used one of the names Fat Amy gave Beca in college.

"And I really thought everyone forgot about that little nickname Fat Amy gave me," Beca said with an eye roll. "Anyway, how about we go for some lunch later on, what do you say?" She started to walk up to Chloe and wrap her arms around her toned stomach. Beca was really comfortable around Chloe, that's why she's the only one she's hug, and the bella's but mainly to Chloe.

"Of course, I would love to, I came here to spend time with you and you only," Chloe said making it sound like it was the most obvious reason for her to be here, which it is and it's also the only reason she's here. Sadly none of the other bella's live in LA.

The pair were getting ready to go out for lunch, neither knew exactly where they were going, they will just either go wherever car takes them or just Taco Bell. They both got into Beca's car and drove to the nearest Taco Bell...

They had both been in the car for about 20 minutes and they had arrived at the nearest Taco Bell they could find, they both walked in and were in the queue so that they could order their food.

About five minutes later they had gotten their food and searched for a table. Just as they put their trays on the table and about to sit down. BOOM!!! The door crashes open...

Dun dun DUNNN!!! Cliffhanger!
Sorry that I've taken so long to update, I don't always have the time to write. Thank you for being patient. Later weirdos 😉😏💖