Chapter 1- See you soon

Chloe (POV)

I've just got home from work and it's a Friday and also the last day of term is over... FINALLY two months of total relaxation, well not total, got to plan some of the lessons but being a music teacher is okay, you can just improvise some of the lessons I just need to read the lesson plan, okay now enough about work and now to relax. I decided to take a bath and just, chill, just light a few candles and a little bottle of Malibu.

I got out of the bath and went to my room to put on some comfy clothes...
And then I get a text from my best friend in LA, god I felt like my stomach was going to explode with all the butterflies I was feeling. I was just so happy to hear from her. This is a good start to the holidays, hearing from my best friend.

Beca: 'hey Chloe. I really want to see you, it's been awhile, do you want to stay in LA for a few weeks, that's if you're not working, just want to spend time with you again, miss how it used to be before we all graduated from Barden, please say you'll come to LA? Xx'

I was a little surprised though as to why she sent me a text but I was excited nether the less. Okay let's not keep the girl waiting.

Chloe: 'hey Becs, of course I'll come to LA, I would be happy to come and see you, the school holidays has just begun so perfect timing hehe ;) I'll look for flights online and I'll let you know when I'm coming, see you soon ;)xx'

Damn why did I send so many winky faces, she's gonna think I'm crazy, but god I miss her so much!

So I went to my home office and opened up my laptop and looked for the earliest flight I could get... Oooo there's one in the morning I thought to myself. So I booked the flight and I quickly got my phone out to text Beca. God I can't wait till tomorrow

Chloe: 'hey I've just been online to look for flights and there's one for tomorrow morning I've already booked it now so no going back ;) I land for about 1pm so please can you pick me up from the airport, you can finally show me your world ;) xx'

I really need to stop with these winky faces

Just a few minutes later I got a reply...

Beca: 'that's brilliant Chloe can't wait to see you I'll pick you up then, see you soon :) xx'

Yes! I finally get to see Beca, it's been so long, this is finally happening, I'm going to tell her how I really feel. I'm going to tell her I love her...

Beca's (POV)

I've been here 6 months and I'm enjoying being a DJ and a producer but it's just getting a bit lonely not seeing my favourite redhead everyday. I wonder if she misses me as much as I miss her.

I turned off the TV in the living room and headed for my bedroom, I searched under the bed for a box that had some stuff from Barden in... Bingo!

I put the box on my bed and started rummaging through, looking for something pretty close to my heart. The photo album. I just wanted to look back on some old memories with the bella's, I miss them all so much, especially Chloe. There were so many photos in here not just in the album but also in the bottom of the box because not all of them would fit in the photo album, we all had so many memories together. There was one particular photo that caught my eye, it was me and Chloe we were at the acapella party at the Trebles house one time and we were by the pool, I was licking Chloe's face, and Lily was hugging Chloe from behind, I think I was a little drunk, ohhhh that was such a good night.

Ughhhh that's it I'm gonna text Chloe, I need to see her, it's killing me not seeing her everyday, yeah we FaceTime and text each other but that's not the same as her being right in front of me, I just want her to be here and hug me tight, I miss all the times in college, she used to sleep over and we'd talk about anything and everything till we just fell asleep in each other's arms. Being away from someone just proves how much you love them. I... I'm... In love with Chloe... I'm in love with Chloe effin Beale!!!

Right... I need to speak to her, I can't go on like this, she needs to come to LA before I go crazy, hope she feels the same way as I do.

I decided to give her a text.

Beca: 'hey Chloe. I really want to see you, it's been awhile, do you want to stay in LA for a few weeks, that's if you're not working, just want to spend time with you again, miss how it used to be before we all graduated from Barden, please say you'll come to LA? Xx'

That wasn't too much was it?

No it'll be fine, it'll be fine...

I got a reply from Chloe almost instantly.

Chloe: 'hey Becs, of course I'll come to LA, I would be happy to come and see you, the school holidays has just begun so perfect timing hehe ;) I'll look for flights online and I'll let you know when I'm coming, see you soon ;)xx'

Thank god! Yesssss I can finally see her, and hopefully see her really soon! Im just so excited, this is amazing, I can tell her how I feel.

Then my phone buzzed...

Chloe: 'hey I've just been online to look for flights and there's one for tomorrow morning I've already booked it now so no going back ;) I land for about 1pm so please can you pick me up from the airport, you can finally show me your world ;) xx'

YESSS! I can't fucking wait for tomorrow, this is just... Wowwwww

Beca: 'that's brilliant Chloe can't wait to see you I'll pick you up then, see you soon :) xx'

With that I decided to go take a shower, bit of music to keep me happy... And them mine and Chloe's song came on, shame she's not here right now to harmonise with me, well she can burst into my shower anytime when she's here 😉. Ahhh tomorrow is going to be an amazing day...

So that's the first chapter, hope you all like it, comment and vote and share with a friend, keep smiling everyone I'll have the 2nd chapter up at some point this week 👍🏼☺️