Little Horan'- Havin fun?

Little Horan'-

Havin fun?

*greysons POV*

I walked upstairs and can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. As cliche as it sounds I can't help but just look at her dark brownish eyes that twinkles everytime she smiles and the way she laughs just makes me melt. yea, I do like abi.. but I don't think she ever likes me back.

*Abigails POV*

I walked upstairs and did a quick shower. I walked in my walk-in-closet and grabbed my undergarments , blue skinny jeans, a flowy white tanktop with a black jacket and my black and white high top converse. I braided my hair in a katniss everdeen braid but a little loose, I applied chapstick and walked downstairs to see greyson on a plaid checkerd tan chinos and white supras.. his jaw dropped makin me blush. "Shall we go?" I said messing up with my accent making it high pitched, "we shall." greyson answered. We walked down the park and saw the girls sitting on a bench with 3 guys. "hey abii!!" camela chirped, but then her eyes widened and dropped her jaw. "i-is t-that?" she asked pointing to greyson, "Greyson Chance? yes, yes it is." I said naturally. "Yo!" grey grinned at her, I swear I think she's about to burst. Aquila walked up to her and mouthed to me 1 second and went to the fountain. After that I heard an ear piercing scream, and they came back camela looking calm and aquilas hair all over the place. "Leggoo to starbucks!!" a guy with brown hair and blue eyes said, his kinda cute. Wait! why do I always say guys are cute? ok not always but... Ugh! "Abi?" grey said waving his hand infront of my face snapping me from my taughts. "uh.. yea?" "is something wrong? u kinda zoned out.." he said concerned, "I'm ok. just thinking.. NOW LETS GO TO STARBUCKS!!" I said too quickly and running my way to starbucks, "come on guys! your slow po-" I said turning around for a sec then hitting my face on a lamp post, WTF!? who put that there!!?? ow! my nose hurts. "Oh my god abi you ok?" camela asked, "yea.. just a little bit hurt but ok." I answered rubbing my nose. Just then someone burts into a fit of laughters, it was.. GREYSON!? "WTF GREYSON!?" aquila yelled, man she's scary when mad. "Sorry.. but I can't help it!" he said calming down, I just rolled ny eyes. We made our way to starbucks and sat on a table and ordered our drinks, "soo.. uhh, I forgot to introduce y'all soo.. greyson this is camela, shane, aquila and.." I said pointing to the girls and then to the boys which names I never knew of. "ohh.. well I'm Chris, this is jake and andrew." the guy who said 'leggo to starbucks' said and pointed to a blonde haired guy with green eyes and then a black haired guy with black eyes. The waiter handed us our drinks and winked at me, hell no! I'm gonna punch that eyes of yours! flirt with me I'm gonna rip your jewel at night when you sleep! mwahahah!! I'm crazy. "-namimiss din kita ma, oo.... sigeh.. bye.. (-i miss you too mom, yes.... ok... bye..) " andrew said through his cellphone, I almost choked on my drink. "y-youre a f-filipino?" I asked shocked, "yea? why?" he asked, "OMG! me too!" I squealed. "Oh I forgot to tell you! were all filipinos! well.. except for jake" shane said grinning. "well.. atleast I'm not the only one Out of place here" jake mumbled making greyson chuckle.

Its almost 6 and we talked for like 5 hours. Jake and greyson got along quite well.. while me and the rest kept asking where in the philippines we've been. Currently they are best friends and their parents agreed to go to england for summer vacation, shane and andrew were actually cousins while the rest are just brother and sister-like bff's. Jake just met them last month when they went to starbucks and became great friends, apparently he lives a couple of blocks from my house. me and greyson groggily entered the house and saw the most disgusting thing I ever.. EVER! Saw..

.

.

.

.

LEMME PUKE PLEASE?

A/N ok, I know its kinda short but I want to atleast update for you guys! I've been busy lately especially studying for our departmental test! Any filipinos out there? ok I know I just left you another cliffhanger. and seriously its soooooooo disgusting! well.. for me XD

AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TOO..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MY BFF/CFF/SISTER-like.

Camela! I think her username is @bebecam , meh. :-* I love yah gurl!;)

Crusade xx. (imma change my username x) )