Hell no.

*Nialls POV*

"Yo punk!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw a couple of girls with tight short skirts and small tank tops, with their faces smudged with make up. I looked at abi, she was beyond compare mad.. her eyes are widen and she was biting her bottom lip that started to bleed and her hands clenched into fists. She put on a fake smile and walked towards the group of girls "a abi whats-" I said but got cut off by her asking the group of girls. "What do you want?" her voice a little deep and mature like, I almost didnt recognized her voice.

"Nothing! just here to tell you something! gurlfriend!" the girl with brown and red hair said sarcastically. "And what is that you want to tell me?" Abi replys still looking calm but her fists shaking, "Hmmp.. just so you know. You and your father are a fucking bitch!" she yelled.

*Abigail's POV*

"Hmmp.. just so you know. You and your father are a fucking bitch!" jessica yelled. "And you know what? your lil daddy doesn't even fuckin belong to one direction! his voice is awful and sounds like crap! he should join the ugly duckling choir! and you know what else?! HE ISNT THAT REALLY HOT! HIS JUST A SLUT LIKE YOU! and most of all.. HE SHOULD JUST BE A GUITARIST THAN A SINGER!" she yelled in my face, that's when I lost it I punched her square in the face! her nose bleeding and her cheek bruised. "YOU DONT HAVE THE FUCKIN RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO MY DAD! YOU ARE THE FUCKIN SLUT,BITCH, WHORE! LOOK AT YOU AND YOUR LIL MINIONS! YOU ALL LOOK LIKE A CRAYON RAPED YOUR FACE! TRY TO FUCKIN SING LETS SEE WHOSE BETTER!!" I yelled my blood boiling while kicking her in the gut, she yelps and runs away along with her lil minions. their the opposite of 'despicable me' their sluts!

Suddenly someone taps my shoulder but I shrugged it off still angry. I can feel two pair of arms wrap around my waist and burrying their face on my hair, "Shuuusshh babygirl, its alright. thank you for defending me" I heard my dad whisper in my ear, then boom! I cried, tears streaming down my face like a waterfall and silent sobs escaping my mouth. "Dont cry teddyboo, lets get somehing to eat shall we?" dad said. On cue dad and my stomach's growled at the same time which made the other guys laugh. And me to chuckle lightly.

~

After eating a shit load of food we began to go outside until I heard a loud scream. "OHHH MYYY GOD! ITS ONE DIRECTION!" with that I was carried by someones shoulder my head nearly on his bum, thats an awkward way to carry me.

After a minute of running I can smell something.. it smells like crap! just then I realized dad just farted, my head infront of his bum. Yucckk! I squirmed out of his grip still smelling the awful sense of his fart, finally he let go and I quickly grab my bag from zayns shoulder and got my perfume out which was their perfume 'Our Moment' and sprayed it around my body and on dads bum which did have a little wet stain there that looked like he peed on it. Oh god! I'm gonna die hard laughing right now even though I'm still running for my life from the crazy girls chasing us.

Then finally.. after like an hour of running, the black SUV came into sight. I sprinted my way there anxious to get out of those crazy girls! I opened the door and quickly got inside and said 'hi' to paul, the boys followed breathing soo hard and cletching their sides like they were running away from zombies. after everyone got in paul stepped on the gas and we drove silently, its not an awkward silence just a comfortable one.

When we arrived home I sprinted inside and quickly ran to my room took a shower; dried my hair and got out some green pajamas wih 4-leaf clovers on them and my clover-like slippers. I laid on my bed and let the sleepness take over me..

Morning~

i woke up peacefully. huh? thats odd. Yesterday louis jumps on my bed,and if I don't get up he carries me out and dumps me in the pool while im screaming profanities at him. i shrugged it off and went to my bathroom; did my normal routeen and went to my closet.. i decided i should do a louis-inspired outfit, soo i got my superman tshirt with green and white stripes, my red skinny jeans and red TOMS. I teased my hair for some volume and curled the ends and applied super light makeup and my chapstick Ultra. I walked down stairs, and cant believe what i just saw.. no wonder no one woke me up.

* Yaaaayyy! a long chapter..rrr? srry for the cliff hanger..AGAIN! hey guix! I edited the last chapter! thank you for almost 200 reads!! i wuvv u! also, pls share my story to your friends:) comment, vote , follow and you can suggest!

Twitter: @TwaAbi

Instagram: @i_gaiil

Crusade~ peace out \\_//