Beginning of a new adventure

*Nialls POV*

Its sunday and me and the boys wanted to go walk around the park, we didnt want to drive their soo we just walked their for some exercise.

We came across an orphanage with kids their running and playing outside, "Poor kids" liam said while stopping and looking at them.. i saw a girl that had dark brown hair and black dull eyes, i can tell that she's always depressed because of her eyes. Unlike me im always happy, getting to eat always and have billions of people love me.. i looked at her again, she was looking at a family playing happily at the park (A/N didnt put that their at the 1st chapter cuz im lazy,hehhe), i already know what i'm going to do...

I'LL ADOPT HER! but wait, how could Uncle Si agree to my decision!!?? shit. "Niall you ok?" harry said while patting my head like a little kid, "Yea i'm fine, can we go to uncle si's house? im gonna discuss something with him" i said seriously, that kinda shocked them cause i'd never been serious but at the same time they nodded slowly..

-Simon's Office-

i walked nervously to uncle si's office, as soon as i found the double white doors with the name 'Simon Cowell' i stiffened. How could i do this?? what if he yells at me? oh sh*t! i opened the door to see uncle si writing something on his table, i think he didnt heard us enter because he shot up from what he was doing when Zayn closed the door and had a little Click!

"Boys! what brings you here?" uncle si said hugging each and everyone of us. "Soo i was wondering..." i trailed of with my head down but my eyes at him, He motioned me to continue, i sighed and said "I was wondering if i could adopt a girl" Now im shaking and shutting my eyes closed, about 20 seconds I opened one eye to see Uncle Si thinking hard, why isnt he mad?? "Sure! it'll be great for publicity! Think about it, NIALL HORAN ADOPTING A GIRL!" (A/N simon cowell is not really like this, its just for the sake of the story. soo enjoy!) he said picturing it in his head, i sighed.. But agreed even though i dont really want her for publicity. "Soo! pick her up tommorow!" Simon said happily.

After that we waved 'good bye' and left.

I came back in my flat feeling happy and nervous tommorow. I sighed, and took a bath and did my regular routeen.. I put some pajamas with food designed on it, I'm exhausted and went to bed. When I hit the pillow I got knocked out.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

(BACK TO WHERE THEY ADOPTED HER).

*Abigail's POV*

I finally finished packing with my stuff and my guitar and I let out a heavy sigh ,as i walked out of the orphanage I saw niall with a huge grin on his face along with the 4 other boy's waiting on a black limo....yeeheyyyyy! I'm going to be left alone again and have so many bruises and new scars and gonna be too depressed and cut myself again and it's gonna be a hell lot of fun -note the sarcasm- I snapped out of my thoughts when niall spoke

"are you ready sweetheart?"he asked softly, awe...what a sweet angel eww its discusting! "y-yeah"I said a little nervous & why am i feeling nervous? screw myself! I jumped into the limo as niall put my stuff in the trunk. The striped guy went to the driver seat while the curly haired guy in the passenger, me and niall at the back and the bulky guy and quiff at the middle..

"Ohh.. I forgot to tell you their names" Niall said smacking his forehead.

"I'm lOooouuuiisss!!" the striped guy said cheerily, I think he's the youngest? dont blame me he acts like a kid.

"I'm harry" the curly haired boy turned around and gave me a cheeky grin.

"I'm Zayn" the quiff said. "The vain" louis continued which make me giggle, zayn gave louis a death glare trough the rear-view mirror. "And I'm Liam" the bulky guy said while smiling at me, I smiled back.. I can tell that he's the mature one, I don't know.. I think his the oldest?

after a 15min drive which was like an hour! we finally arrived in front of a big house, wait! scratch that! it's a freakin mansion..

*A/N hellooww my wuvvwiee potatoes! my co owner write half of this cuz I'm fucckkin lazy! @maryjoyce.bryant follow her she's mah co owner! ohh! and follow me on twitter! @twaAbi and on instagram @i_gaiil*

vote,comment,follow,suggest yada yada yada!

Yow wuvvWie author Abbiiii!!!!:))

srry had a sugar rush;)