Little Horan*'- It cant be

*Abigails POV*

no wonder no one woke me up. Their all passed out on the floor or couch with beer bottles and random things on their hands, ugh! I knew I shouldn't hve trusted them. Their just using me for publicity and do the things they always do before I got adopted by Niall fuckn Horan. I groaned and stomped bck to my room, I went to bed and silently cried myself to sleep.

* Liam's POV *

I woke up with the most out raging headache. I looked around and noticed that I'm lying on a couch with beer bottles and garbage around and the guys all passed out on the floor, that's when it all came bck. Harry insisted us to drink cause we 'didn't drink like 3 months ago, I protested but he just shoved beer bottles in my mouth and forced me to drink it and then after 4 bottles I refused and laid my head on the couch and fell asleep. I'm surprised I even remember what happened,

I walked up stairs to go and take a look of abi, I slowly opened the door and saw her sleeping I noticed that she had tear stains on her eyes.. Thank God she had a lamp, I ran down stairs and shook the boys up They all groaned and got up " What's wrong leeeeyuum? ow!" harry said then put his hand on his head hving a headache as well. "Uh harry! look at wh-" I got cut off by abi walking down stairs, "Oh your awake, nice drinking last night?" she said with a serious face. "Abi! its not what it looks like!" I pleaded, "Explain why your drinking then" she said through gritted teeth. "Harry forced us to drink 'cus we didn't drink for like 3 months' " I said mocking his deep husky voice. She turned towards harry and groaned, " nice excuse Styles " she growled. " Pls biBear! give us a chance" niall begged her while using his puppy dog eyes.

* Abigails POV *

" Pls biBear! give us a chance" niall begged me while using his puppy dog eyes. Resist.Urge.To.Say.YES. I yelled at my self through gritted teeth.. "Pwease?" liam joined in, WTF!? cuteness overload! gaaahh! "Fine !" I answered, hey wats wrong with you mouth?? meh, screw you part of my body that i cant control sometimes and says random answers with out my permission! "im just gonna change guyz." i said walking upstairs. I entered my bathroom and did my normal routeen i went to my closet still naked, What? im LAZY! i grabbed some undergarments and high wasted shorts and a miami heat tshirt i rolled the short sleeves up, yea im a little boyish.. deal with it! i grabbed some black converse and a black snapback with 'A. Swagga' written on it, i walked in and sat on my vanity and put on little bit of maskara and chapstick. i went downstairs to see the boys talking in the kitchen, i casually walked in and they all gave me smiles me smiling bck. i grabbed a plate of chocolate chip cookies and grabbed powdered milk and poured it ontop of it, try it! its delicious!! "Uh. abi, what is that?" niall pointed to my choco chip powdered milk combo like its an odd thing. " its the best cookies u could eat!" I said grinning, he gave me a confused look I just rolled my eyes and handed him a cookie with milk ontop of it. He looked at it for a while and then shoved it in his mouth, his eyes widened and looked at me "What?" I asked. "BEST COOKIE EVER!!!" he yelled in my face, eekk! "Ok enough of that! let's go to the park" liam said, yay the park! I nodded enthusiastically "Race ya!" I whisper to niall and sprinted towards the car, I'm a great runner.What can I Say? got here 3.4 seconds, what? I do my math! ok enough pride. Niall came a moment after and pouted "not fair! u got ahead start!" niall whined, I just giggled and entered the car (skipping ride)

I exited the car and sprinted my way to the swings I remember my mom sitting here me on her lap and dad pushing us and me giggling uncontrollibly. Sigh, I wonder why I don't remember their faces.. I mean I can remember every single thing I've done since two but not their faces? am I for real? suddenly I heard giggling I turned to my left to see louis on the swings and harry pushing him, I chuckled "*sigh* larry stylinson" zayn sighed behind me. " Larry stylin-what?" I asked, "stylinson, and its their bromance" he corrected me. "oh" was all I said before he pushed me, " weeeee!!!" I giggle/yelled now I'm beginning to be 5 yrs old. We were about to go bck home but then niall started whining " I'm hunnngggrry!" " when are u not?" liam chuckled soo we went to an ice cream stand "pssst!" I heard someone call, I turned around and saw no one.. hmm, I shrugged it off but then I heard something again "psst!!" I turned around again and saw two people staring at me with smiles in their faces, I gave them a confused look and then the guy mouthed 'Hi abi' whilst grinning. "Who are you?" I asked walking towards them, "Your parents dear." the woman said simply. What!!?? hell no!

* Yay cliff hanger-.- srry late update! I was sick for like 3 days! srry again:( soo I was wondering since there like no much comments and votes on my chapters I decided to make goals! sound good?

ok 7 votes and 4 comments for the next chapter (comments of the same people are not counted)

P.S dnt expect me to update right away when u reach the goal cuz I'm a busy person too. :))

Luv,

Crusade xx