Little Horan*~ i think i like you

Little Horan•~

I think I like you.

* Abi's POV *

Oh.My.God. Eleanor PUCK n'Calder and Perrie PUCK'n Edwards are in front of me. MY IDOLS are INFRONT of me, can this day get any better? "Oi! wait up gals!" I heard a voice I know oh too well, Greyson Chance. I spoke to soon, sigh. (A/N ok, I know greyson is like 16 plus,just pretend his 14) "He-hello i-I'm abi." I stuttered trying not to fangirl, "Hello sweety, I'm eleanor. this is dani" eleanor smiled and pointed to dani who smiles at me too, gahh!! you don't know that now I'm just about to melt.

"What's the noise abo- ELLIEE!!!" louis screamed, and hugged el in a bone crushing hug. "I miss you too lou. But I need life support" el said sarcastically while rolling her eyes at louis. "Hey dani! I missed you!" liam said pecking her in the lips making her smile."Eww! PDA! save it for tonight guix, will ya?" I said covering my eyes, I can hear liam and dani chuckle at me.

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you here in the middle of the night" I asked them politely.

"well.. tomorrow the boys are having an interview soo they asked us to accompanie you" greyson replied, shit! I think I'm gonna drool all over him.. Say what? even in my brain I can't control my taughts, vas happenin to me? (see what I did there) "Ohh ok. wait! soo where are you sleeping?" I asked again, man! I sound soo irritating. "Me and el at louis and liams room and greyson in the guest room" dani smiled while pinching my cheeks, "ok. just no moaning cause my room is in bentween your rooms." I said walking upstairs, I turned around to see them blushing and greyson snickering.

~°~

I woke up to someone yelling in my ear "Abi!! let's eat!!" I groaned "5 more minutes" I said grabbing a pillow and smacking it in front of my face.

"Its already 10! I'm hungry and im too lazy to cook!" he whined,

"why don't you ask el and dani or the boys to cook" I protested.

"dani and el went shopping, and the boys have interviews. Remember?"

"uhh. Fine!" I said slowly sitting up. "Go away I'm gonna change first" I said making a shooing motion with my hands. I walked in my bathroom and did my normal routeen, I grabbed a bath robe and shrugged it on. I entered my walk-in-closet and grabbed my cream skinny jeans and a blue flowy tanktop with the Words 'Lazy Me' inprinted on it in big white letters. I slipped on a pair of cream wedges, and applied chapstick while humming to the Lads song 'Save you tonight' I liked that song because the beginning is quite high. I walked downstairs and saw greyson laid on the couch snoring like mad, I rolled my eyes at him and reached the kitchen I grabbed some hotdogs and went outside to grill them. Hotdogs are much delicious when grilled! its like heaven, I grabbed some eggs and cracked them and scrambled them frying them in the pan. While cooking that I grabbed some mangoes,sugar, ice, and milk. I placed the eggs on a plate and continued to make mango smoothies.

After cooking I placed the food on the table. "greyson! b'fast is ready!!" I shouted. No response. "greyson?" I asked walking to the living room, "GREYSON PUCK'N CHANCE! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE THIS INSTANCE!!" I yelled like a mother losing her poor son. "yea mom?" greyson said walking downstairs, hair wet and shirtless. mother.puck'n. potatoes. I almost dropped my jaw. "done checking me out? " he asked, I blushed from embarassment and ran to the kitchen and quickly ate. Greyson walked casually to the kitchen and ate breakfast. " can you please put a shirt on?" I said sounding anoyyed. "why? you know you like me shirtless." he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Shuttup and get your shirt on!" I yelled irritated. then my phone started buzzing, 'Unknown number'

(c-camela m-me)

c: hey sista! z'me Camela! wanna hangout later?;)

m: sure! can I bring someone? were left alone here and I think he doesn't want to be left out.

c: oooooo! who's d 'he' ? ;)

m: shuttup caz! you'll see who it is.

c: kk. Meet up at d park later! 2:00 sharp!:)

m: k gal. xx

I closed my phone and feel hot breathe on my neck sending tingles down my spine. "uh greyson?" I said awkwardly, "hmm?" "What are you doing?" " oh sorry. " he said pulling back and scratching the back of his head.

Time passed by and it was 1:30. Crap! "greyson." snores. "greyson!" snores. "GREYSON!!" I yelled. "where's the fire!?!?" he shot up. "on your bum." I said sarcastically. "time to get ready! its already 1:30". I said checking my wrist watch. "kay babe!" he said kissing my cheek and walking upstairs, I can't help but felt something inside me tingle and butterflies erupting in my stomach. I think I like greyson. Hell no! not this sh** again.

•~~•

ooooooo! greyson and abi? :)) I just want to say... OMFG! THANK U SOO MUCH TO MY READERS!! 600 PLUS READS! *does awkward happy dance* srry if this update is late. I've been studying for my test today and I've been busy. :( sowieee!! btw. 4votes3comments. I try to make it low enough.

Crusade xx