Part 2 of chapter 1

Jays POV

FINALLY! We made it to the airport to start heading to LA. We just got done touring the UK and I really want to relax at our house in LA. "Jay! Keep moving" I hear one of the boys say. I wasn't paying attention and stopped right as I got out of the limo blocking the boys from getting out.  I moved forward as we all made our way to the jet.  Siva and Nareesha were holding hands and talking about the plans they had, Tom and Kelsey were pushing each other around as usual, and Nathan and Max were busy in a conversation about all the hot girls that would soon be all over us. That just left me, alone and sad. As we boarded I began to relax as the fans don't know we will be in California 4 days early. We won't be TOTALLY mobbed just yet. We begin to take off and I begin to fall asleep, what crazy thing will happen next? 

Anna's POV 

Wow! I hadn't realized how huge our flat would be! We were on the top floor with the BIGGEST flat. I just look around and admire the beauty. "Not what you were expecting?" Blake asks with a chuckle motioning to my gaping mouth. I quickly close it. "It's just so beautiful...I mean look at this view!" I rush to the huge window looking over the whole city. "It's amazing, how are we affording this?" I ask as I continue to look out at my new home.  "We know some people Ann. We know some people...haha!" I wasn't really paying any attention because LA is just so beautiful as the sun sets.  Blake shows me to my room because its almost 11pm and we both need to sleep. We will be going sight seeing tomorrow! I am super excited.  My room is on the second floor of our flat.  The walls are a warm beige color and reminds me of home.  Home...Oklahoma...So far away.  I snap my self back to reality as i admire the rest of my room.  I have my own personal bathroom and a HUGE walk in closet! My bed is queen sized and has very cute blue and green sheets (my two all time FAVORITE colors!).  I begin to unpack my bags and hang up all my dresses and nice clothes in the closet.  I fold up my tank tops and t-shirts and put them into the dresser thats across the room from my bed.  As I'm putting my shorts into another drawer I hear a knock at my door. I turn around to see Blake dressed in her pjs.  "I'm tired.  I think I'm gonna make myself some tea and then go to bed.  We will go sight seeing at 11am so be up and ready by then." I nod my head as I continue putting my shorts away. "Nighty night Blakey!" remembering the nickname I gave her back when we were in the 7th grade.  We became friends because I threatened to beat her up one time!  She laughed at me back then just like shes laughing at me right now. "Good night Ann." then she turns and goes off toward her room. I am suddenly really tired. I'll finish unpacking tomorrow.  Goodnight California.

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY YALL! WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? WHERE SHOULD JAY AND ANNA MEET IN CALIFORNIA?  I KNOW MY FIRST CHAPTER WAS REALLY SHORT BUT THIS ONE IS WAAAAY BETTER. KEEP READING AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU!