Chapter 2 part 4

Anna's POV

  I walk into the exhibit with the other girls. "So, Anna, tell us about yourself" Kelsey said as she gives me a bright smile.  "Well...I'm originally from Oklahoma but I moved here to follow my dream of becoming an actress.  I've wanted to go into acting since I was about 10. My friend, Blake, and I live in an amazing flat.  We are huge fans of the wanted so you just talking to me makes me super nervous, and I have no idea what Jay means by dream girl..." When I said dream girl they look at each other in shock. "He never told you?" Said Nareesha. Just as she was about to say something the boys walk in. I see Kelsey pull Tom aside and motion to me as Tom's eyes widen and he begins to talk to Siva. As that happens Jay walks up to me and I smile. He smiles back sweetly. "So, Anna, I was wondering if maybe...if you want to...well...do you want to hang out again? Alone? Together? Like...a date?" He's so nervous and it's cute!!! "I'd love to!" I say as I smile. I reach into my purse and pull out a pen and grab his hand. I write my cell number on it with my name. I smile as I finish writing. Blake is over by Max giving him her number. I can tell they really like each other! Once she's done I decide to check the time. 2:30!!!! Oh shoot! We are going to be late for my first audition! I pull Blake aside and tell her! "Jay! I really enjoyed meeting you and everyone else! You guys are all so nice! I hope we can all hang out again but we have to go! I have an audition in an hour I have to go to! Call me or text me!" I yell as I'm running away.  I really like Jay, not only because he's in my all time favorite band but because he seems to be really caring and smart...I like him a lot! I feel bad for him but I really have to go! 

AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY THAT THIS IS SO LATE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND TREY (MY BOYFRIEND) LOOOOOTS GOING ON. HOW ARE YOU? HOWS MY STORY?