Chapter 2 (Part 3)

Anna's POV

  We finally get to the zoo. We are standing in line when I hear squeals and giggles. I turn around and I see a huge group of girls. I wonder what they're all circled around... Oh well. Blake and I pay to get it. "That'll be 5 dollars each please" we pay the girl and then walk in.  "Where do you wanna go first Anna? There's the monkeys, the elephants, the petting zoo..." Blake rambles on. "The petting zoo!" I say excitedly! We hurriedly rush there! I walk in and go to the front.  They have sheep! I LOVE SHEEP!!!!! I run in there and begin petting this big sheep, then out from behind her comes a lamb. "Aww! Blake, the lamb looks so cute!!" I say as I bend down and begin petting it. "Hi buddy! Aren't you cute? I used to have a lamb back in Oklahoma. He was a fat lamb though!" As I'm talking to the lamb he baa's! How cute! Blake starts shaking me. "Ann! It's them! It's really really them! Look! He's coming toward us!" I can barely understand her when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to meet the face I've been longing to see for a long time now. "H-Hi. I'm Jay" he says. My smile got even bigger when he said that. "Hi....I'm um...Anna! My name is Anna!" Wow smooth move....he probably thinks I'm weird now. I sigh and look at the ground. I feel a finger rest under my chin and tilt up. "What's wrong love?" He asks looking into my eyes. Oh his eyes.... They're so deep. Snap out of it! "No, I'm just shocked that my celebrity crush is talking to me" as I realize what I say my eyes widen and I feel my cheeks get red. "Did I just say that? I'm so sorry, I mean you are but, it must me so embarrassing." He just laughs and takes my hand in his. "I thought it was very cute" then he winked. I giggle at that. "Oh! Jay, this is Blake. She is my all time bestfriend!" Blake smiles and waves. "Well Blake, I'm Jay. This is Nathan and Max. And by the way they're looking at you they think your cute!" He whispered that last part to her making her blush. "I'll just go find out." And with that Blake walks over to Nathan and Max. I can see the way they look at her.  She's so lucky they like her! "So Anna...would you and Blake like to walk around the zoo with us? I mean, only if you want to!" Jay says as he nervously runs his fingers through his hair. I smile "We would love to!" And with that he grabs my hand and pulls me along! Lets see where this goes!   

Jays POV   

Anna...I knew her name would be just as beautiful as she is. Her friend is amazingly gorgeous too! Blake is a little bit short with this amazing brown hair that falls perfectly on her shoulders and around her face. Her skin is tan just like Anna's and her eyes...so green...my goodness are they gorgeous! I can see the way Nathan and Max look at her. As I grab her hand she relaxes. "Nathan, Max, lets go find the others!" Then they both offer to hold Blake's hand. She seemed kind of shy because she didn't take either one of their hands. "Hey Max, call Siva and tell him I found my dream girl." As I realize what I said Anna begins to blush like crazy. As do I. Way to go Jay, screw this up too. "Thanks...." She said as she looks at the ground. "No problem." I give her a big smile and she seems to relax again. Max calls and we decide to meet at the rainforest exhibit. We get there and as we arrive I see Siva, Nareesha, Tom, and Kelsey all start whispering and looking at Anna and Blake. I feel Anna tense up and I tell her it's all right. "They're not going to like me. They'll love Blake, but not me. Blake is friendly and nice, but I'm awkward...." I pull her closer to me so I can whisper in her ear. "If you get nervous just imagine them all naked and covered in paint. It's hilarious!" At that she starts laughing. Oh my gosh...I didn't think she could get any more adorable but that laugh...it's so loud and cute! "Hey guys! This is Anna and Blake. They're going to be hanging out with us today. Is that alright with you?" I look at all 4 of them and they nod. "You're really pretty by the way. I see why Jay likes you so much!" Kelsey said as she nudges me. I can feel the heat rising into my cheeks. "And you're very beautiful too Blake! I love your hair!" Nareesha said as she gives her a bright smile. "Thank you so much!" Blake says as she smiles and rushes over to Anna. "Why don't you girls all go ahead. I think we need to talk to Jay" Tom says as he gives them a huge smile. Blake grabs Anna and they go away into the building. Anna looks back nervous and I just smile at her. She smiles back and then they're gone. "So Jay! That's your dream girl?" Tom said as he smiles at me. "You should if seen him when we finally found her. He was all smiles!" Max said. I just laugh and tell them to come on. We head to the building to catch up with our girls.   

AUTHORS NOTE

HAVING A BAD DAY.  I KNOW THIS PROBABLY REALLY SUCKS BUT HEY I DONT CARE ANYMORE.  GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS. MAYBE I READ THEM, MAYBE I DONT.