Chapter 2 (Last Part)

Jay's POV

I have her number now...YES!!!!! I really wanted to spend more time with her but I COMPLETELY understood on her having to go. We all decide to finish the zoo. Max is already texting Blake and smiling like crazy. He must like her a lot! "Who ya textin Max?" Tom asks as he nudges him in the arm. He didn't even notice instead he starts laughing. We all look at him and he shows us a picture of Anna all dresses up and looking bored out of her mind. I couldn't help it, I had Max send me the pic. I decided to text Anna. "Looking great (; hope you're having fun!" I text her as I send the picture. I get an immediate response "I HATED THAT INTERVIEW!!! He was such a weirdo and wanted me to be a girl who was a robot and only ate cheese..." I chuckled. "Bee boo ;D" I hope she likes my sense of humor. I look up and everyone looks incredibly bored. We decide to go on an ice cream run. I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! It's sooooo good (: After we decided to head back and relax for a while. It's good to take a break. I begin day dreaming as we are driving... "Jay...Jay.....JAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!" Tom yells as he shakes me. I snap out of it "what Tom?" He looks to Kelsey then back to me. "You didn't tell Anna about the dream..." That's when I realized I hadn't. How was she going to react?

AUTHORS NOTE

IVE BEEN GONE FOREVER, SO SORRY!! IVE MISSED WRITING FOR YOU GUYS