Project S

A/n: again... I wrote this on my phone so there might be some grammar mistakes 

"How about I help you with Summer." He looked at me with a small smile, "really? You'd do that for me?" "Yeah, I have nothing to do after school anyways so it fits perfectly" I chirp. He stands up and hugs me; wrapping his arms around my shoulders, "well thanks!" I awkwardly pat his arms until he lets go, successfully letting me breathe properly.

"Alright, sit down." I pull out a chair and sit in front of him after pushing him back into his chair. I found a note pad and pen inside the cluttered room and title the page 'Project S'. "Ok this is the plan. I'll get closer to Summer and find out things that she likes and dislikes about guys. Then we'll meet here or after school somewhere so I can give you the info. Meanwhile, I'll be giving you pointers on what and what not to do around girls aka Summer" I said, then poked at his cheek where I knew I'd seen a dimple. He grinned and proved my assumption correct, "there we go. Trust me, girls swoon over dimples." He lightly laughed and shook his head away from my touch. "Just call me your second half" I state and hold my fist out. He looks at me confusingly. I take his hand, ball his fist and bump it against mine. I sigh, "this is gonna be a lot of work."

***

After theatre was over school was as well. Marcel had given me his number but the awkward thing is... He called me. Who calls now days? I also noticed he didn't have a car. He told me that he only lives two blocks from the school. This is going to be a challenge but I, being my awesome self, can defensively make this work. Marcel is going to get the girl if its the last thing I do. I went home to an empty house... As usual. Well, it wasn't empty just nobody was home. My older sister, Laney, was off to university and my dad is always working. He has to work to keep up with this huge house, which I see no point in having since its only the two of us. As for my mom... Ugh my mom. She left us when I was about seven and I haven't seen her since. Welp! Better get ready for a long night. I shower and change into some night clothes. I brush through my brown waves and put them into a bun. I take the contacts out of my brown eyes and place them in their case. I don't have colored ones; they're for my seeing since I've basically been blind since I was born. I get comfortable under the blankets and almost fall asleep when...

*vibrate* 'and we dance all night to the best song ev-...' I groan and pick up my phone but not before checking the ID, which made me even more annoyed. 

"Marcel? Please tell me why you're calling me this late." "Late? It's only nine" he snorts. Yes, he snorts when he laughs -.- "Oh, well what's up?" "I was just wondering when we start this whole 'Project S' thing." "We start tomorrow... Why couldn't this wait until tomorrow to be asked?"  "I don't know I like to plan ahead." I sigh, "Of course you do. I'll see you tomorrow Marcel. Bye. Oh and wear something nice" I rushed before ending the call.