Silenced

It was beautiful outside as I walked along the forest. Winter had finally settled in and there was a chill to the atmosphere. The breeze was gently tugging on my hair and caressing my skin. The only warmth provided was from my thick layer of clothes. I was completely at ease with the world at this very moment. It seemed as if nothing could go wrong.

 I took in deep breaths as I remembered last nights dream. It was different then the others. The depths of the dream held so much meaning it is almost hard to explain. I could feel the pain and the fear more then ever before. It was almost like I was living my nightmare. I had this strange feeling that it would come true but I hoped with all my heart that it wouldn't.

 I thought back to Billy and I knew I would have to tell him. It was getting harder and harder to keep my secret when it was such a big part of my life. I sighed, he wouldn't understand.

 It was surprisingly quiet as I continued to walk on the edge of the forest. The trees stood tall and firm, the leafs swaying in the wind. I looked around me. It was odd that there was no ghost in site. Normally the streets would be crowded with them. I was all alone.

 Strange.

 I was probably over-thinking the situation. I tended to do that a lot.

 The soft, faint sound of footprints echoed along side mine. I looked around only to see no one else. I let out a breathless laugh. I must be imaging things. The sound of someone whistling pierced through the air coming out in perfect rhythm with the footprints. My eyes widened as laughter, classical music, thunder, the sound of cars honking, drums, the crackling of fire, and the swishing of waves all erupted around me.

  I broke into a sprint as the sounds seemed to fallow me. It was chaos around me as it continued to clash together. It became lower and lower until there was no sound but silence.

That didn't stop me from running. I could sense something was wrong. I came to a stop when a person appeared out of no where, leaning against the tree casually. My breath caught in my throat when I realized it was Darian. He looked up at me and flashed a dazzling, white smile my way.

  My breaths became deeper and my heart beats quickened as he walked my way. In a flash he was in front of me. I was startled my his swift movements.

 His eyes seemed almost hypnotic as I stared into the darkness. His stance seemed almost cat like. Like he was ready to attack at any second. I didn't say a word as we looked at each other.

 I could sense the danger of the situation and I didn't like it.

 "Well, if it isn't Ronnie! How nice it is to run into you! it's funny actually because I was looking for you,"He said casually as he took another step towards me.

 "Oh, really,"I replied back.

 "Yes, indeed. You see I have a task to complete and it does involve you."He said lightly.

 "And what would that be?"I asked. I was in the verge of crying but iIwouldn't let him know that. Fear was sinking into my system.

  "To kill you."He whispered."Now you have one minute for a head start... Starting now. you better run." Once his word registered, I sprinted into the forest. His laughter erupted around me. Echoing everywhere as he counted.

 I was pushing myself as hard as I could. My legs protested but I continued on forward. My breaths coming out hoarsely as my lungs burned. The cold air scratched my throat on it's way in making it hard to breath. I ran through the maze of trees not willing myself to give up.

 Have you ever had that dream where no matter how fast you run. Your never fast enough and no matter how hard you try you can't win. It seemed like I was having that nightmare because the outcome didn't sound to good. Where was your prince charming when you needed him?

  I was scared more then I had ever been in my entire life. Thta's got to tell you something because I had always lived my life in fear. The hair on my neck rose slightly when he stopped counting.

 "Here I come!'His voice boomed.

 I didn't know my legs could go any faster but they did. I wouldn't let my self lose when I had a family, a life to live. I couldn't die it wasn't suppose to end so soon.

 I came crashing to the ground the second I tripped over something. I glanced behind me to see that it was darians foot. He had extended it to trip me.

"Oops, sorry!'He smirked down at me. I was up in a flash and running again when something slammed into my side. I flew through the air and crashed into a nearby tree with a lot of force. I fell to the ground and touched my head. Blood was oozing out of my for head. I was slightly dizzy and in a lot of pain.

 I couldn't bring my self to get up. My ankle felt like it was sprained. There was no way I could out run a vampire. I realized then that I was giving up. I felt like a coward for giving up so easily.

 He kicked his foot into my side. I screamed when my bone cracked. One of my ribs were broken. He crashed his foot down on my leg and another crack sounded. I screamed repeatedly as the unbearable pain shot through my body.

 Death was better than being tortured.

  "Don't run away from me!'he growled. I looked up into his eyes to see them a bright red. He was angry and thirsty.  "You were mine and always will be mine!! Now you will pay for choosing him over me."he roared.

 He bent down beside me and brought his lips to mine. I could feel my energy slowly being pulled from my body. The more he took the more painful it got. My eyes widened when I suddenly felt like I was on fire. Every part of my body burned. My scream came out strangled as my body uncontrollable shook. My heart beat came to a stop and I let out one last breath before everything was silenced. When I thought the pain couldn't get any worse it did.

 Darian pulled away.

 He started to chant words in a language I couldn't under stand. I was losing conscious. I didn't know death could be so painful. My mind went blank and I fell into a darkness. The last words I heard came form him.

 "Damn you, princess."He whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Nooooooo!!! Ronnie come back!!!!!!! hahahah!!! The story is finally over!!

 Just kidding!

 The troubles are only now beginning to start!!! Keep reading because it's going to get quite crazy from this point on!

 please please!!

 Vote!! if you liked the chapter

 Fan!

 please comment that way I know what you think!!

 love! brooklynn!