The silver box

(Ronnie) 

 I just got out of class. Dismissed for lunch and was walking down the vacant hallway. Kicking my bag lightly as I walked. I wasn't hungry nor did I want to join the chaos of the always loud cafeteria. I quickened my speed as I passed the girls bathroom. The door to the boys restroom flew open, someone grabbed me by the waist pulling me in.

  I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth as he laughed with his husky voice-I melted once realized who it was. Billy let go as he walked around the small space of the mens room, crouching down to peek under the stales. He looked up and smirked, taking his time as he walked up to me. He put both hands on either side of my head against the wall caging me in.

 Sighing,"What do you want?'I breathed.

 "You."He said before crashing his lips on mine. I responded imidietly-tangling my fingers in his hair bring him closer to me. A tingling sensation past threw me as the kissed deepened.

 The sound of someone clearing their voice froze me. I glanced in the direction it came from. A guy with black hair styled in a emo cut, strange purple eyes, piercings, and dressed in black from head to toe was smirking at me. I gasped when I realized he was translucent and floating a couple of inches above the ground.

Billy chuckled as he kissed down my neck and mumbled into my skin,'Does that feel good, babe?" I nodded as I bit my lip staring at the unknown ghost. Way to ruin a moment.

"Man, I wish I was him,"The goth boy said while checking me out and grinned-I just glared not wanting billy to see me talk to 'nothing'. "You might want to stop that your turning him on way to much."He chuckled as billy brought his lips back to mine. I pulled away out of breath and uncomfortable being watched.

 "I'm hungry William,"I lied, he pulled away smirking. "I'll catch you later,"He lightly pecked my lips before leaving. I faced the emo boy-Still aware I was in the men's room.

 "What to you want?"I said as I watched him cautiously.

 "You moved into my house."

 "Why haven't I seen you there?"

  "I saw no point in going there all my family moved out but I need to get something."

  "Like?"

  "I'm like you and I have something that can help you. I felt you coming and hid it before I was killed."

 "Oh? How did you die?" It was starting to scare me why were my kind being killed one by one?

 "The fog got me."He said glumly.

 "Who's the fog?"I urged.

 "Death,"He smirked obviously not caring that he's dead. I shivered. The bell went off signaling to go to our next class.

 I glanced at him,"Whats your name?"

 "Edward, people call me Eddie , though."

  "Meet me at my house later, alright?"He nodded and I fled the bathroom before I got caught. I rushed to my next class and sat in the back. No longer in the mood to even pretend I was listening, I zoned out.

 The rest of the day went by in a blur.

 I paced back and forth in my room waiting for Eddie. What was holding him up he was dead for crying out loud. I hurried up and changed into sofees and a tank-top wanting to get comfy.

  A chill entered the room and I turned to see him standing in my door way to my room. I rushed over closing the door. He walked over to my bed, laying down-floating slightly, hands pulled back behind is head.

 I slowly made my way over and sat down next to him. He turned his head and smirked."Miss me?"He teased and I sighed.

  "What is it that your hiding?"

 "A bracelet.'

 "Seriously?"I asked doubtfully.

 "It's powerful, alright." He said as he walked over to one of my green day posters. He motioned for me to come over and I did.

 "Remove the poster."He instucted and I did as told.

 "Okay, do you have a bat?"He asked casually.

 "A bat? For?"

 "It's in the wall, silly!"He said as if it was obvious. I glared as I walked over to my closet pulling out a baseball bat I used when ever my dad and I played at the park. I watched shock as he took the bat out of my hands.

 "Poltergeist,"He answer my question.

 I watch horrified as he slammed the bat into the wall, powder going everywhere and covering my face. He took another swing making a hole in the wall. The dust finally cleared and a silver box became visible placed between two pieces of wood.

 "You going to get it?"He said as he dropped the bat, the noise echoing through the room.

  My hand reached for it and took it between my hands. Staring at it I wiped the top and blew at it. Dirt flew every where. A strange carving of an eye was on the surface, glaring at me. I opened the lid and gasped. It was so mysterious and elegant. Blood red beads and diamonds stuck together on a chain. I slipped it onto my wrist smiling as it fit just perfect. I looked up.

  "Hold it into the light," he sujusted. I did as told and watched as words appeared in each crystal. It read We see things beyond human eyes may we all that see the dead rest in peace.

"Thank you."I said honestly.

 "It's not just for looks it has a duty you know."

 "Like?"

 "It's was made to protect us from dark spirits so never take it off."

 "How did you die if you were wearing it then?"

 "I forgot it one morning so never take it off no matter what your doing."he said forcefully.

 'So it works?"

 "Yes." I smiled.

 "Can I try something?"I looked at him."It won't hurt, I promise." I nodded."Stay still." I did as he told. I watched as he cautiously leaned in getting closer and closer. When he was inches from my face he closed his eyes and kissed me. I gasped as a chill ran threw my body and the fact that I could actually feel him. He was so cold, so delicate. He sighed pulling away, smiling lightly.

 "Thanks,"He said as a his eyes sparkled. "We would of been great for each other if i hadn't died."He whispered. A feeling pierced me by his words and I couldn't help but feel sad. I wasn't cheating on billy-I was simply kissed by.. a dead guy.

 "No problem but we can be friends you know and we could hang out."

 He sighed,"Alright, see you around,"He waved goodbye before disappearing. I looked down at the bracelet. I hoped it worked, I really did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sadly, I won't be uploading for a while because I'm going to Cali! With my best friend! It is going to be epic( I can't believe I just said that!) I will try to upload if i can get my hands on her dads laptop but I don't think I will have the free time to write so I will wait till I get back!

 I hope you like this chapter. lets hope the braclet comes in handy!? What do you think about the kiss? It nothing like meaningful he was just curious as to if they could kiss at all because he was a ghost.

anyways.

fan!!! vote!!(please vote if you really like my story!)!! Comment&Read!!

 xoxoxox

love-Brooklynn.<3