Thirteen

// Nico's pov \\

Tonight was the night. Will and I were going to see Fall Out Boy together. I had never been so excited in my life. Fall Out Boy live with Will!

I was staring into my closet, trying to decide what to wear when I heard someone come into my room. I turned to see who it was. Will. I flushed red since I only had a towel wrapped round my waist. He didn't seem to notice, or care.

Will walked up and stood next to me, looking through all my clothes with me. After a while of us just standing there, staring at my clothes, Will grabbed a shirt and some black jeans and shoved them in my arms. I decided not to argue and went to change in the bathroom.

I looked at the clothes he picked for me; a black shirt Hazel had made me with all the Fall Out Boy album covers on, and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I put them on and checked my reflection in the mirror.

When I came out of the bathroom, Will was lounging on my bed. He heard the door close behind me and turned to look at me and grinned. "You look amazing, Neeks."

"As do you, Sunshine." I sat down on the bed next to him.

He wrapped his arms round me and pulled me as close to him as possible. "I love you so much." He whispered in my ear.

I wanted to say it back but I choked on my words. There wasn't a word in the English, or Italian, language that described how I felt about Will Solace.

"Hey boys-" Hazel. "You ready to go?" She yelled.

Will and I stood up. I grabbed my shoes and jacket, unplugged my phone, then ran after Will.

I climbed into the back of Will's dad's car, sitting besides Will. I stared out of the window, feeling uncomfortable around Will's dad.

I could feel Will's eyes on me as I stared at all the cars as we passed them. I felt heat rise to my face, turning my cheeks hot and a light pink colour. I could sense Will smirking without seeing it. He knew I was blushing. I could've died with embarrassment right then and there.

We finally pulled up at the venue. I thanked Will's dad for the ride then slid out of the car.

Once the car was finally out of site, Will took my hand in his and lead me inside.

"Now, there's something I haven't told you, Neeks. A surprise that I think you're going to love." Will said. I bit my lip nervously. "You know how I would never let you see your ticket? Well it's because we get to go backstage and meet Fall Out Boy before the show." I could've fainted. I was going to meet the members of one of my favourite bands! This was the best day of my life.

// Will's pov \\

Nico looked so happy with my surprise. His mouth fell open and his eyes widened. He look so cute and fanboy-y.

I grinned madly at him. He then pulled me into a hug and buried his face in my shirt. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you so so much, Will. You're the best." He said, still hugging me. I smiled happily.

"Come on Neeks." I said, pulling him off me. "Let's go meet Fall Out Boy."

I showed the security our tickets, proving we had access to go backstage. The guard nodded and let us through.

We walked down a corridor and into a room where the boys were. I checked to see if Nico was still breathing.

Patrick and Pete were talking about something, while Andy absentmindedly tapped on a table, as Joe lounged on a couch with his eyes closed and hands behind his head.

The door shut behind us. Patrick and Pete's conversation ended and they looked at us. Andy turned to face us as well but he didn't stop his tapping. Joe swung his legs off the couch and sat up.

"Hey, one of you must be Apollo's kid, right?" Pete asked.

I nodded. "That's me." I smiled.

"And your friend that seems to be hyperventilating must be your plus one." Pete added. I nodded again.

// Nico's pov \\

I was stood in the same room as Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy. I couldn't believe it.

Pete pulled me out of my thoughts by talking. "Hey, one of you must be Apollo's kid, right?"

Then Will replied. "That's me."

The next thing Pete said snapped me almost fully out of my fanboy state. "And your friend that seems to be hyperventilating must be your plus one."

I steadied my breathing, calmed down and smiled at the band.

Will smiled at me, draped his arm round my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

The band shared a look then turned back to us. "Come on, we don't bite. You don't have to just stand there." Patrick said, smiling at us. Will and I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Joe.

We sat and spoke to the guys for a good hour. While we were talking, Will had pulled my legs up and draped them over his. I didn't notice until someone came into the room saying Will and I had to go through to the audience as the show was about to start. I flushed bright red when I noticed how Will and I were sat.

Before we left, Patrick asked us if we wanted them to play anything in particular. I picked Twin Skeletons because that was the song I sung with Will.

We said goodbye and went to go take our seats. "Will... That was absolutely amazing." I said as we walked into the crowd of fob shirts and black jeans.

"I'm glad you liked it Neeks." Will lead us right to the front, the place with best view in the whole venue.

I looked up at Will, his signature smirk plastered on his face. "You spoil me." I said and smiled up at him as the show started.