Six

// Will's pov \\

"Nico, I have something to ask you. Would you like to go to a concert with me? I would love it if you came with me to see Fall Out Boy." I said. I don't know why I blurted this pathetic question out at him at such a ridiculous time. I'm such an idiot! Come on Solace. You could've done so much better than that.

I watched his facial expression change as he thought about it. I was so worried that he'd say no and then I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

"Y-yeah. Of course I'll go with you Will." He said. I was so happy that he's said yes, but I could tell that there was something bothering him about it. I decided not to push it.

// Nico's pov \\

What do I say? I already have Fall Out Boy tickets? I don't need to accept this offer.

But look at his face. He really wants me to go with him. How can I say no to that?

"Yeah. Of course I'll go with you, Will" I said. I mentally kicked myself. What was I going to do with my tickets now? I'll have to sell them. And what happens if my tickets are better than Will's. Oh god. What have I done?

We sat the rest of the bus ride in silence; Will smiling like an idiot and me groaning internally about how stupid I was.

When we finally got to school, Will wouldn't leave me alone. He kept asking me about the concert - whether I'd been to a concert before (yes), whether I'd been to a Fall Out Boy concert before (no), how many concerts I'd been to (around 10) and many other questions.

After a while of the questions, I got really annoyed. "Will! You're doing my head in with all these question. Can you just leave me alone!" I instantly regretted snapping at him. He looked at me as if I'd just slapped him.

It took him a while before he snapped out of it and put a smile back on his face. However, his eyes still remained hurt. "Okay. I'll just... Leave. I guess." He said. I felt like a complete ass. "See ya."

Just my luck. Will was in almost all of my classes that day.

In our science class, he kept answering questions so I was forced to listen to his voice. It made me feel even worse, hearing how naturally happy he is and I'd gone and made him feel so upset. Wow I'm a shitty human.

By the end of the day, I felt so terrible that I was ready to throw up then curl up in a ball and die. How could I have been so horrible to such a lovely person?

Luckily, Will didn't sit anywhere near me on the bus. He sat further back with some girl, pretty sure her name was Lou Ellen. I was glad that he was keeping his distance.

I listened to music, carefully avoiding all Fall Out Boy songs that were now a soft spot because of what's happened with Will.

Then, to make everything worse, Octavian got on the bus. I didn't notice him at first, but as he walked past my seat, he grabbed my unlocked phone that was resting on my lap. I yelped as he continued walking to his seat as my earbuds were still in my ears.

He dragged me all the way to the back of the bus like I was a dog being taken for a walk. My face flushed red from embarrassment. When he finally sat down, I pulled the earbuds out of my ear and tried to grab my phone back. Unfortunately, Octavian was a lot taller than me, and held the phone above his head, where I couldn't reach it.

"Just give it back Octavian!"

"Hmmm maybe." He looked at his friends. "How far do you think he'll go to get this back?"

There wasn't really anything on my phone that I didn't want him to see. I had nothing that personal on there, just loads of fandom stuff. And everyone at school already knew I was a massive fanboy so that didn't matter that much. But I still didn't want him to have it.

"Begging?" One of Octavian's friends suggested. Oh crap!

// Will's pov \\

I watched as Octavian dragged Nico to the back on the bus like a dog. I wanted to do something to help but I didn't know what. So I just sat there and watched.

"How far do you think he'll go to get this back?" Octavian asked his friends, smirking like the beast he is.

"Begging?" His friend suggested, making Octavian smirk more. Oh no. Nico! - I thought.

Octavian slipped Nico's phone in his back pocket and sat down, trapping the phone beneath him. "Go on then, faggot, beg!" He grinned.

Nico just stood there awkwardly, shifting his weight from one foot to another and fiddling with the bracelets at his wrists.

Octavian looked Nico up and down, and raised an eyebrow. "Well? What are you waiting for? Do you want your phone back?"

That's when I got up and joined in. "Octavian!" He looked up at me and smirked.

"Oh look. Nico's Knight In Shining Armour has come to save him." Octavian raised his voice so everyone on the bus heard. Most of them burst out laughing. Nico blushed with embarrassment.

"Shut it, Octavian, and just give Nico his phone back!" I growled at him.

"I told him what he has to do to get his phone back."

I clenched my fists but kept them at my sides. I looked at Nico to see if he was going to. He didn't look like he was.

I looked back at Octavian who was lounging in his seat like a king. It really infuriated me. I decided to beg for it instead. "Octavian, please would you just give the phone back."

"Nice try, Solace, but the faggot has to beg, not you." He said. "Come on, di Angelo." Octavian kicked Nico in the knee and he fell forwards, into Octavian.