Chapter 9

We went to sleep around 6 in the morning.

Michele and Dave were banging on the door.

"Wake up! Let's go to time square and walk around!!!!!" Dave shouted from the other side of the door. I got up and unlocked the door.

"Goodmorning sweety, good to see you're not running away from us!" Michele joked.

"I'm sorry, my intentions weren't bad I swear!" I defended myself.

"It's okay, I know what was going on and what this moron told you!" Michelle said while slapping Austin on the side of his head.

Austin and I took quick showers and got dressed. Michele brought him some clothes to wear.

While driving to Time Square all I did was smile. Austin made me feel like a princess! Michele treated me like her daughter! I finally had a beautiful loving family. I was happy with Austin, once again.

We walked through Time Square when we decided to enter the Disney store. I felt like a little girl again! I love the Disney store!!!

We went to the third floor and Austin bought me Simba from The Lion King plushy. Michele took pictures of us every second. She was too cute.

"Mom! I'm going to take her to Forever 21 really quick and we'll meet you guys up at Famiglia in 20." Austin said.

"Wait, what where? No." I whispered to Austin.

"Sure. Be safe, call me if anything." Michele spoke.

Austin pulled my hand to quickly cross the street.

"I'm taking you shopping!" Austin giggled.

"I have clothes, thank you." I exclaimed.

"Yeah but most of it are sweats and T's ... You don't have much 'going out' kind of clothes." Austin teased.

"Oh haha whatever! Mr.Closet Raider" I was weirded out because he looked through my closet.

He grabbed a bunch of tops, shorts, and pants for me to try on.

"Here" he threw all the clothes on my arms "try these on and let me see." He winked.

I tried on the clothes and modeled it for him. He loved it all and bought the clothes. We meet up at the pizza parlor and ate with Dave and Michele.

We walked around a little more and then we ran into a bunch of Mahomies.

"AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN!" they all chanted. I laid low with Michele. We faded in the background and walked to the car that was in a near by garage.

"Are your feelings genuine?" Michele randomly asked.

"Of course. Austin brought joy back into my life, even though we had a bumpy start he makes me happy. He makes me feel wanted. I don't trust just anybody, especially because of my past with family and relationship. And I'm not with him because of his fame. I could care less about that. I still see a YouTube star." I spoke honestly.

Michelle hugged me "I'm glad to hear that. I want the best for Austin and you might be the one for him. But if you don't mind me asking what's the problem with you and your family?" She looked me in the the eyes while she asked. I began to tear up.

'Here goes' I thought.

"During my freshman year of high school I went through depression because of my recent seperation between Joshua and I, plus arguments with my family. Not a day went by that I didn't hear screaming and people swearing. I began to smoke marijuana and skip school. It got to the point where I was done with my life and I tried every drug mankind invented. From pills, to methamphetamine, and cocaine. I began to cut and starve myself. My sisters didn't care. As long as I was out of their way they were happy. I was a bother to my family. One day we were out at one of my moms coworkers birthday party and my mom was talking to her coworker about family and my mom was talking about how amazing my two sisters are. She never mentioned me. Not even for a second. I tried talking to my mom that night about my addiction and instead of helping me she hit me over and over again. I ran away that night and slept over my friend Esmeralda's house. In the morning I went home and I read a note on the door that was for me and it said that I'm nothing, I'm trash and worthless. They all hate me because I did drugs and I was a disgrace to the family name. They wrote that the night I left they felt the house cleansed. That I was the devil and I didn't deserve anything. I knocked on the door to try to get my clothes and my mom opened up and threw all my clothes in my face. I was disowned. She told me I was no one to her. I slept in the streets for 5 days because I didn't want to be a burden to my friends, till I remembered that 3 weeks ago I reconnected with my dad. He gave me his number and offered me anything since he wasn't there for most of my life. One night I hot wired a car and drove to my dads condominium. He was just seconds in leaving to the airport for a business trip when I knocked on his door and I told him what went on. He offered me his condo and I stayed there the night. He also left me his other car to use. A week later I drove back home to get Aussie and I saw her in the backyard with no food or water. Not only did they hate me but they hated what was mine. I grabbed Aussie and we drove back to Miami and for 5 months I locked myself indoors because I because felt so depressed I couldn't face the world. I did my GED over the internet to finish school. I was alone with no one to talk to. I cut my two friends out for a while and I just stayed in bed for days not knowing why this had all just happened..." I had just told Michele my story and she had a blank expression on her face. I felt Austin turn me around and hug me.

"I'm scared of being alone again..." I cried to him.

"I'll never leave your side. I promise princess." Austin whispered in my ear. I felt safe in his arms and I knew that nothing bad would ever happen again.

Austin drove back to the hotel and that night we packed to go back to Miami. Our flight was at 5 in the morning so we stayed up all night watching movies and playing board games between the 4 of us.

We headed out at 2:30 am just to be safe on time.

We boarded the plane. Austin and I sat together and Michele and Dave sat behind us. Austin held my hand throughout the flight.

We arrived to the airport around 8:15 and Alex, Zach, Robert, and Rocco were all there to greet and pick us up.

"I almost forgot my car is in the garage. I'll go get it and meet you guys up at home." I said.

"Okay I'll go with you" Austin demanded.

But I didn't want him to come, I needed a few minutes alone. Just then a few Mahomies ran towards Austin.

"I'll see you back at home." I smirked knowing he couldn't come with me now since he had fans to greet. I left sight before anyone reached Austin.

I got in my car and began to cry. I wasn't sure if they were happy tears or tears of sadness. I turned on the radio and headed home.

I arrived before anyone else did so I just headed up to my condo. I opened the door and ran to my room.

"I missed you so much !" I told my bed while kissing my pillow pet unicorn. I heard someone open my door but I was to lazy to get up and see who it was.

"Get up what are you doing in bed?!" Austin shouted while jumping on top of me. I laughed at what a dork he is.

"I'm tired!" I tried to say "you're squishing me ahhh!" I joked around.

"Well I'll get off if you get up. Okay?" Austin tried to bargin.

"No. Now get off!" I laughed.

"Well that's only going to make it worse then princess! Come in!!!!" he screamed to the crew. And within a second 3 more bodies landed on top of Austin and I.

"Woah what the?! Can I join?" I heard Dave say.

"No please I'll get up I swear!" I pleaded.

One by one they got off and I took in a deep breathe.

"So where are we going?" I started jumping on my bed. I was happy. Nothing nor nobody could ruin this moment and my happiness.