Chapter 6

During the plane ride all I thought about was Austin. How we first met and how sweet he was to me. How much fun we had fooling around together, and every sweet text message he would send me. I'll miss him. My eyes were watering up while I thought about him. I can't believe all of this is actually happening. I began to sob and I felt someone try to touch my arm. I opened my eyes and wiped my tears quickly. It was the girl behind me. She couldn't really reach me because the seats were so far apart in first class her finger tips had just grazed my arm. I turned around and faked a smile.

"Are you ok?" She asked "I'm Ally!! I'm not trying to be nosey but I don't like to see people sad. Sorry if I'm bothering you." She asked.

I forced a smile on my face and told her "No it's fine no bother, and I'm not really fine right now but it's okay because I'll be fine later."

"Well I'm all ears if you want to talk." She was super friendly which scared me but made me happy.

Scared because I asked myself 'could I trust another human being with my personal problems?' And content because I needed someone there for me!

"Well I'm Jasmine" I began with my story "Do you know this singer named Austin Mahone?" I questioned her.

"Oh my gosh do I ever! I love him. I use to always watch this YouTube videos and Ustreams!" She confessed.

"Would you believe me if I said we had a thing going on?" I nervously asked her scared that she might laugh at me.

"Wait? I knew you looked familiar! Oh my gosh that's right!!! You're the girl from his icon on Twitter!" Ally stated.

I had a puzzled look on my face. I haven't been on any social media these past months because I tried to isolate myself from the world. So I logged into Twitter and went on Austin's page.

It was him and I sitting next to each other on my couch. It had to have been from the day we watched Disney movies with the crew. My heart melted but it brought tears to my eyes.

"Is that really you?" Ally whispered to me.

I nodded and wiped my tears.

"What happened? I promise I won't post anything on Twitter or tell anyone! You have my word." Her words made me comfortable. I turned around and began to tell her everything till this very second on the plane. She was all ears.

"Wow it doesn't sound like Austin would say and do such a thing! How bizzard!" Ally exclaimed.

Our plane had landed in New York and we walked together to retrieve our luggages.

"I'm sorry to hear what happened but can I give my opinion on what you should do? I think you should work it out, or at least talk face to face and maybe things will come together on it's own." She suggested.

"You're right. I guess maybe one day if I see him we'll talk." I smiled and hugged her for being such a sweetheart and listening.

"Hey can I give you my number? You know so we can be in touch and I'll tell you what happens between Austin and I..." My voice faded a little.

"Of course! Here I'll give you mine and you can text me." She put her number in my phone and waved goodbye as she walked to her mom who was picking her up at the airport.