"Babe?"

I wake up and turn, rolling into a pair of strong arms. "Buster?" I scoot away and freeze my eyes wide. "Oh no holy shit Buster" After throwing on my clothes from last night I throw a blanket over him and shake his sleeping body. Letting out a groan his eyes flutter open and a small smile crosses his lips. "Hi" "Yeah hey uh do you remember last night?" I ask and his smile grows, his cheeks slightly red. "I remember the sex" "Oh my god I'm so sorry Buster I swear I-" "Sam its fine, I'm glad it was you."

  After eating breakfast I quickly shower and decide to stay the rest of the day. "Can we watch a movie?" I ask and sit in front of the tv. "Yes ma'am" he hands me the remote and pulls me by my hips into his lap. "Mmm someone's more confident" "Mmmhhm" His breathing covers my neck and I feel him rest his head on my shoulder. "We need to finish our project too" I let out a little laugh and stand up. "There's the Buster I know. We can watch after the project." We go over to his table and he lays out what we have. It's not even half done so Buster starts getting to work. I stand back and offer my help when needed but he does most of it. "And....done" Buster steps back smiling and slings and arm around me. "It looks amazing but you should've let me help" "It's okay I like this stuff" "You're such a nerd" I wrap my arms around his neck looking up into his eyes. "But can I be your nerd?" Smiling I nod and attach our lips pulling away only seconds later. "I'd love that Buster."

"BUSTER YOU ARE LATE" Joc comes bursting through the door in his full uniform. "Oh shoot!!" I'm shoved off Buster's lap and land on a pile of pillows as he runs upstairs. "Sam? Grace has been calling you for hours what are you doing here?" Joc questions and tosses a pillow at my head. "Ugh I don't even know where my phone is" I get up and start searching Buster's house when he runs by me. "I'll be back babe feel free to stay" and as soon as he was here he was gone. "Babe?" Joc raises an eyebrow stepping backwards to follow Buster. "Go to practice."