Dinner and a Show

"So you've fucked like how many girls?" I ask Blake Swihart while seated at a booth with Grace and Joc at some crappy diner. "I think 14 but I don't know that doesn't seem like a lot" he says and his arm snakes around my waist. I twirl my hair for what must be the 100th time tonight and let out the fakest giggle I can manage. "Hey look babe it's dinner and a show" Joc laughs and pulls Grace into his side. Blake glances around the restraunt for this show while I turn to Joc and gracefully throw up my middle finger before Blake turns back to me. "What show?" "Nothing Blake, I'll be your show" I say and move my hand down to his thigh. He tenses before standing up, "I gotta take care of something" he mutters and walks off to the bathroom. Joc and Grace both laugh and Grace nods at me to follow him. Immature little shits he probably just has to pee. But I follow him anyways and knock at the door. "Hold on" I hear him say and I turn on my best slut voice. "I can fix the issue" I coo through the door which swings open only seconds later.

"Two" I say and take my seat in the booth. Blake ran off after he got what he wanted and I could care less. "Still can't believe you're doing this" Joc says. He caught on to the bet yesterday when me and Grace were talkig in the car. "Ya about that babe. If she does it I need money so if you could start plying better for the scouts that'd be great" Grace says kissing his cheek. "Ya let me just up my game to pay for the mess you made. Sounds fun" he sasses but they both laugh it off. Damnit I want a boyfriend like that. They literally talk shit about each other to their face and then just kiss it out. Must be nice. I order and eat my food while they eat nothing but each other, you know, the usual friday night for me. Personal reminder: after this fucking business I need to get a real, good boyfriend.