Doesn't Always Need Good Food

"JOC STOP" I yell and slap him as I walk by and take the bag of chips from his hands. "But Sam I'm hungry!" "But Joc I'm going to the store now! What do you want? Under $5 please I'm poor" "Uh- chicken nuggets" "Ok weirdo" I grab my keys and run out the door knowing I need to be quick before Joc eats the entire house. He's been staying at our place almost every night lately and it's almost getting annoying, especially since those two can not keep their hands off each other. I get to the store and walk down the aisles picking up food for me and Grace then grabbing Joc's chicken nuggets. "Having a junk food feast?" someone says behind me and I roll my eyes as I turn to see Freddie leaning against the ice cream cooler. "Maybe I am what's it matter to you pretty boy?" "It doesn't just want to know why I wasn't invited" "Oh. I don't know" I move closer to him and smirk knowing I can knock out another. "Can I come then?" he takes his lip between his teeth and I watch his lips, saying yes and grabbing my cart. We walk out and he walks me to my car before getting his and following me home.

"FOOOODDDD!!!!" Joc screams and runs at me leaving Grace on the sofa, her head falling back as her human pillow is now gone. "Owwww" she whines before standing up and following him to the kitchen where I am unpacking the groceries. "What are you doing here?" Joc asks Freddie before he realizes and turns around shaking his head. "Nevermind uh- Grace wanna go to the game tonight? If we leave now we can hit Ferg's for dinner?" he asks and Grace sleepily nods and falls into his side. "Or we can go to my place and you can sleep that's good too princess" he laughs and picks her up. "Have fun Sam" he winks and carries her out the door to his car.

"Well that was weird" Freddie awkwardly laughs beside me as I go to put away the whipped cream I just bought. "Wait we can use this" he snatches it from my hand and I go to ask why before I realize what he means. Well that was quick. "Nah I think we are good without it" I grab the can and set it down beside him stepping on his toes to reach his lips. "Good sex doesn't always need good food."