chapter 6

Editted- 1/19/12

***********************************************************************

***Drake***

I walked up the stairs to the Alpha zone and opened the door only to find Tori and Carly snuggled up under the covers sleeping peacefully.  I walked up to Tori kissed her forehead and walked to the couch in the living room area of the Alpha zone.  I laid down and fell asleep.

************************************

I woke up and saw Carly leaning over me.  "You can go in there now." She said smiling.  She walked away and down to Stark's room.

I walked to the bed and wrapped my arms around Tori and placed a hand on her stomach the babies in there went crazy.  They knew I was there. 

Tori's eyes opened slowly. "Babe." She said snuggling closer and I held her tighter.  She went back to sleep knowing she was safe.  I dozed of into peaceful sleep.

********************************************************

***Tori***

I woke up and looked at Drake.  His muscles so relaxed and his breathing steady.  I had to pee but I didn't want to wake him.  The urge got worse and I squirmed out of his arms and dashed to te bathroom.

I went back only to see a Drake sitting there staring at me with his bright green eyes.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked. 

He sighed.  " A group of new wolves and their trainers were attacked on their way here.  They aren't dead but the fact that they are after any little part of our pack makes it hard for us make sure everyone is safe."

"I'll go help look after the injured wolves after school."

"Wait.  We can't go to school it's too dangerous.  We'll have to take classes onlline to finish our year."

"What! It's my senior year! I'm already knocked up and now I can't even go to prom!  That's bull shit Drake!" I yelled at him.  He got up swiftly and put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"I understand.  Maybe we can work something out. Not today.  Just don't get stressed out it's bad for the babies.  Let's go get some food."  He kissed me, picked me  up bridal style and I giggled.  He sped down the stairs to the kitchen.  He put me in a bar stool and went to the fridge.

"What do you want, darling?"  He asked. Smile on his face.

I laughed.  "Pancakes and bacon."

"Okay.  Pancakes and bacon it is." He said smiling.

A few minutes later I had a stack of perfect golden pancakes infront of me along with a side plate of bacon cooked to perfection.  I sighed and began eating.  I messaged Carly, 'Breakfast!' and she came running down the stairs.  She took he stool next to me and began eating.  After devouring like 15 pancakes and 10 pieces of bacon I got up and went over to Drake and kissed him.

"Thanks, babe." I said smiling.  He looked down at me with a sparkle in those brilliant green eyes.

Normally I would have repaid him in a... different way but seeing as I'm pregnant... not really gonna work.  I winked at him and said, " I love you."

"I love you too, Tori." We kissed again but for longer.  We wouldn't have stopped but I heard a little cough and realized that Carly was still there.

"Tori, lets go help the injured wolves." She said.  I nodded and kissed Drake bye.

When we got to the infirmary in the East wing of the house, I know huge house, we walked in and looked at all the hurt 15 year old boys.  Tears stung my eyes but I knew I couldn't shed them.  I had to be strong for them.  I saw my mom already helping the other healers heal the injured boys.  My mom was one of the best healers in the pack.  

I saw little Johnny who I used to babysit when he was 5.  I walked over to him. "Hey Johnny." I said with a weak smile.

He returned the smile. "Hiya Tori." He said it with so much joy you would have thought he was perfectly fine. 

"How are you feeling?  What are you injuries?" I asked him.

"I'm fine now thanks to Drake.  I had a huge chunk taken out of my leg by Jasper.  I can't believe I used to look up to that jerk." He said his smile turning upside down.  I growled. 

He laughed gently.  "Don't hurt yourself Tori.  I want to be able to babysit for you some day." I smiled and looked into his light amazing grey eyes.  I gave him some pain medication and meditated holding his hands.  Doing that helped a werewolf's healing process move faster.  I said bye to Johnny and walked over to another bed to help another guy.  I looked down and saw... Ron?

************************************************************

I WILL UPLOAD REALLY SOON!!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN ME!