chapter 8

Editted- 1/19/12

***************************************************

***Tori***

"Call Drake here now."  Carly ordered me.  I looked at her confused, "Just please do it." She said softer.

'Drake?'

'Babe?  Everything okay?'

'Jasper just attacked me.'  He didn't respond.  I waited a few minutes.

'Babe?'

"I'm here."  He came to the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I was so scared."

"I know. Shhh.  Your safe now."  He murmured into my hair.  I began to shake with sobs.  He rubbed gentle soothing circles on my back.  I don't know how long we were like this but I finally stopped and looked up at Drake with my tear stained face.

"I'm always safe when I'm with you. Or Carly." I added the last part noticing Carly hadn't left.  "Thanks Carly." I smiled at her.

"No problem.  I'd do anything to protect you."  She said getting up from her seat and hugged me.  "I'll leave you two for now.  I'll stop by later."  I nodded and she walked out closing the door.

I looked back at Drake and he began wiping away the tears still upon my face.  I smiled at him.  He leaned in and pressed his lips gently to mine.  He pulled away but I pulled him right back.  I deepened our kiss. I don't remember the last time we kissed like this.  His tongue demanded entry and I willingly granted it's entrance.  He pulled me onto his lap and craddled me.  He rubbed my tummy and the kids instantly started their kicking.  We pulled away and laughed.  I groaned in pain as one of the babies kicked my ribs a little too hard.  But being a werewolf helped with the constant pain.

"You okay honey?"

"Fine" I muttered.  He put me under the covers and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me as close as he could with my giant belly in the way.  I looked into his green eyes and fell into a restless sleep.

***Drake***

I watched her sleep for a while destracting me from what had happened.  How dare Jasper come and scare my mate.  Threaten to kill her, he will pay.  She must have been having a nightmare cause she was squirming and rolling around alot.  So I pulled her closer and her movement ceased.  I looked down at her now peaceful face and kissed her forehead.  She snuggled into me.  I fell asleep soon after.  I need to find out who Jasper is operating with and fast.

***Tori***

Drake left for a pack meeting asking me if I wanted to come. I said no and he told me I would have three wolves on me the whole day as body gaurds.  I didn't like the idea but he promised that one of them could be Carly and I accepted the idea.  Carly and I were resting on Drake and I's bed listening to music.

'There's always that one person that will always have your heart,

You never see it comin cause your blinded from the start,

Know that your that one for me,

It's clear for everyone to see.

Oooooohhh babayyy, ohh' 

My Boo by Usher and Alicia keys began playing.  I laughed at how ironic the begining is to my life.

"I wish I could go shopping!" I groaned.

"He just wants to make sure you are safe."

"I know but can't we take the body gaurds?" I asked desperate to get out of the house.