chapter 2

Edited!!! - 1/16/12

***********************************

When we got inside Carly tried to stop my tears from flowing uncontrolably.  I sat in her arms for God knows how long when the doorbell rang.  The scent of my mother wafted toward us.  I took a deep breath and wiped my tear stained face.  I trudged to the door.

"Hey mom."  I smiled weakly at her.

"Tori!  Honey why are you crying?"  My mom wrapped me in her arms.  "Tori?  Why do you smell like a pregnant wolf and the Alpha?"  She asked me skeptically.

"What do you mean pregnant?"  I asked.  A horrified look was on my face.

"Carly dear can you come here a moment?"  My mother called.  Carly came walking into the foyer.  "Sniff Tori for me dear."  Carly obliged and inhaled deeply.  "What does she smell like?"

"Baby powder and Drake and her usual scent and a little like Ron."  Carly answered.  "Why does she smell like baby powder?"

"She is pregnant.  That is why.  Pregnant wolves smell like baby powder.  Honey?  Who's baby is it?  You smell like Ron and the Alpha?  Explain."  I took a deep breath.

"Well Ron went to train new wolves and the night before he left we... ya know.  Then the next day I went to a party at the pack house and I found out that Drake is my mate and we... ya know.  Mom I'm scared."  I blurted out in a rush.  I ran back to my mom's arms like a three year old scared of the dark.

"Honey.  It's okay.  We'll figure it out.  But Ron will understand, he will remember when he found his mate.  But when he gets back you have to tell him.  Okay?"  I nodded.

**1 week later**

***Tori***

"Get up sleepy head." I heard someone familliar say.

"Ron!" I screamed throwing my arms around his neck kissing him.

"When were you going to tell me you were pregnant!?  This is great." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"I just found out yesterday.  Sorry i didn't call." I said blushing deeply.  That was a lie.  I found out the day after the party while my mom was over.  I hadn't had the nerve to tell him because I wasn't sure if the baby was his.  He didn't know I found my mate, that I found Drake.  I had to tell him but first I needed to know whose baby it was.

"Come on we need to get ready for school." He said picking me up by the arm.  I went to my closet and picked out a dark blue knit top and white ripped skinnies.  I already had a tiny baby bump.  Werewolf babies grow faster but stay in the womb longer.  Since i was a werewolf i could handle that with little or no pain.  Although, I thought I wouldn't have a baby bump til next week but I guess I will find out later today when I take the paternity test to find out the father and get pictures of the baby.  I already knew I was pregnant, werewolves can sense it and apparently smell it.

We arrived at school just before the bell.  I went to first period with Carly and sat in the back of the classroom.  Our first period was language arts with Mrs. Garth, so boring.  I played with my pencil the whole class until the bell rang again.  "Carly will you come with me and my mom to my appointment and come in with us?" I asked Carly.

"Of course Tori." She answered.  We headed to my mom's car that was waiting for us and drove to the doctor's.  We arrived shortly after we left school and check in and sat in the waiting room.  "Tori Michaels."  I stood up and made my way over to the examination room with Carly and my mom.  "Please sit on the table.  And put this gown on." She said with a smile.

I put the gown on and sat on the table ready to be examined.  "Hello Tori I'm Dr. Reynolds but call me Rachael, are you ready for the paternity test?"  My doctor said.  I couldn't help but notice she had beautiful light purple eyes.  She had long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.  She looked like she might have just graduated.  I did a double take and sniffed only to smell the stench of werewolf on her.  She looked at me like she knew I was a werewolf and nodded.  She smiled and said, "Having a pup are we?"

"Yeah." I said returning the smile.  She did what she needed to do, to give me the test and left to give it to the lab.  "I'll be right back and I will give it to the 'special' lab so no one will know our secret." She said and left the room.  I looked at Carly and mom and they were just sitting there smiling at me.

"Aren't you excited?" She asked me happily.  My mom nodded in agreement.  "Of course I am." I answered.  Rachael walked back in and said, "The results will be in tomorrow.  But do you want to have yoour first ultrasound?"  "Sure." I answered.

She put the clearish-blue gel on my tummy and rubbed the wand over it.  I looked at the screen and saw four little thingys.  "Looks like someones having a litter." Racael stated.  My heart skipped a beat.  WTF!? Four? Four kids, I'm only in high school, I'm only 5'7 can my body even handle carrying four kids?  I looked at Carly who had her mouth wide open in shock.  But mom had the biggest smile on her face.  "So-so-so I'm having... how many?" I stammered.  "Four little pups." Rachael answered.  "Shit!" I said.  I can't do this!!  "I'm gonna be a grandma!"  My mother shouted.

We then left the doctors and went home.

**Next day**

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.  I looked at the screen and saw it was Rachael.  "Hello?"

"Good morning Tori.  Your results are in.  Two of the kids will have a father by the name of Ronald Sander.  They will be twins and the other set of twins will be from a Drake Grande."  She rattled off.  "Thank you for calling.  I have to go.  Have a good day. Bye."  I said hanging up.

Holy shit!!!  What am i gonna do now?

*************************************************************************************

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ME

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! :D