Chapter 15

***Drake***

"Where am I?"  I heard Stark ask.

"Stark man, Marco got us.  He's been torturing the girls for the past few hours."  Ron said.

"Shit get me outta here I need Carly!"  Stark screamed.

"We can't get out.  We can't contact the pack or our mates."  I told him.

"Shit."  He muttered.

"We need to get outta here."  I mummbled.

"No shit sherlock."  They said together.

***Tori***

"Please!  Stop."  I whispered.  The sliver studded whip came down on me again.  I screamed.  "Please.  Why are you doing this to us!?"  I cried.

"You told Mary to ask out Drake."  Marco screamed at us.

"But what does that have to do with you?  She liked Drake not you.  I don't understand."  Carly asked.

"She was my mate."  He whispered.  Carly and I gasped.

"We didn't know Marco!  If we did we would have helped you.  I'm so sorry Marco please.  Just stop hurting us."  I cried to him.

"Shut up bitch.  The only way to let Drake know what it feels like to lose a mate is by killing you."  He growled.

"Please Marco.  Go ahead but just let Carly go.  She has no part."

"Haven't you ever wondered what happened to Brock, Samara, and Sarah?"  He asked with an evil grin.

"Yes?"  I asked confused.  He laughed cruelly.

"I killed them."  He said still laughing.

"No.  How could you kill your own sister!?"  I whispered.

"She was Ron's mate.  Samara was Jasper's, and Brock was Julie's.  Jasper, Stark, Ron, and Drake sided against me when I yelled at Drake for taking my mate from me.  So I sook for revenge.  I lured my sister from school and attacked her in the woods.  I watched as she died in Ron's arms, I heard her whisper her love to him, I never got that.  Then I caused that black out at Drake's house.  I killed Brock as he went to turn the power back on I severed his head off with my teeth.  All of you went to go check what was taking so long and I grabbed Samara and slit her throat.  I ran out and turned the power back on.  I saw your expressions to the sight you saw and laughed at you all.  I decided I needed help and discovered a spell to possess a person so I took Jasper and Julie under my wing.  This never would have happened if it weren't for you meddling girls!"  He screammed the last part and began whipping us again.  We screamed and screamed.

"She was human!  We didn't know!  Marco please!"  Carly begged.

"Master, the men are awake."  Jasper said but his voice was dead and empty.

"Very well.  Let them hear their mates' screams and then knock them out."  Jasper shuddered and then nodded.

"Jasper, I know you're in there come on please.  Help us.  Fight the spell Jasper I know you can do it.  Do it for the memory of Samara."  I whispered to him.

"Tori.  It's really hard to help me!  I'm trying, help ple-  Silence, Master has said to keep you quiet."  He broke through.

Then there was a gun shot.  I felt this searing pain in my leg.  Drake was shot.  I cried out in pain.

"Please Jasper we know you can do this!"  Carly said.  "You are our fiend.  You're our only hope of taking Marco down.  Push the demon out please Jasper, concentrate."  Jasper's body went rigid.  Then there was growl and then something dropped to it's knees.  It looked like a black shadow.  It fell to the ground and evaporated into the air.

"Jasper?"  I asked quietly.

"Tori!  Oh my god.  I'm free thank you so much.  I missed you girls."  He said getting us out of our chairs.  "Come on we need to help Julie."  We nodded and followed him quietly.  We found Julie.

"Julie.  We need you please.  You are our friend.  Fight the demon for Brock.  He would be proud of you.  Please."  We begged her.  Then her demon popped out and evaporated.  Carlya dn I ran to her and embraced her.  "Julie we missed you."  She cried into our shoulders.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.  I tried all this time to escape this hell.  I missed you guys.  Let's go save your men."  We rushed downt he hall to where I could sense Drake.

"They are weak."  Jasper said.  "Here is the deal I will go in and let them loose when I yell oh my god it's a miricale you three barge in and help me take down Marco.  This here."  He pointed to a needle.  "Is filled with stuff to kill him.  Use it in his neck."  We nodded.  He walked in.

***Drake.***

Jasper walked in.  I looked at him and he winked.  Holy shit he's free from the spell!  "Master.  I am here to help punish the men like you asked."  Marco nodded.

"Go behind them and tape their mouths shut so I can't hear their pleas and cries of pain."  Jasper nodded.  He grabbed tape and came behind Stark he taped his mouth and then went to Ron and came to me last.  When he got to me his untied me quickly and taped me.

'Okay when I scream Oh my go it's a miricale, you jump up and attack Marco okay?  The girls are outside waiting for the queue.'  He MMed us.

"Okay Master."  He paused.  "OH MY GOD IT'S A MIRIACALE!!!!"  He screamed really loudly.  The door burst open and the girls came in.

"What is this!?"  Demanded Marco.  I took my hand and removed the silver bullet in my leg and stood up.

"Sorry old friend but you have drawn the line of crazy.  We must kill you now."  I said.  He laughed.  He said a spell under his breath right as Julie came and stabbed him with a needle.  He screamed and there was a huge explosion.

*******************************************************************

Cliff hanger!!!!

Well everyone have a very merry Christmas, or a very Happy Hanukkah, or a very Happy Kwanza!  Or what ever you celebrate!!!!!!!!   HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

VOTE

FAN ME

COMMENT!!!!!