Extra: Pranking the Night Class

"Psst!" I ignored the voice and snuggled deeper into my bed.

"Maaaaarrraaaa..."

I buried my head in my pillow. The person sighed.

"Wake up!" I was shoved out of bed, and I landed on the floor.

"What the hell?! Luna!" I growled, standing up.

She laughed at me, "I just got this amazing idea. We have to do it!"

I groaned, knowing this was not going to be something good, "What is it?"

"Well, since I don't really like anyone here, except you, I want to prank the whole Night Class. Well, at least Kaname and the others."

"Luna," I said, "That... Is a great idea. But I swear to God, you get me in trouble, I'll wring your neck."

"Okay!" She chirped, then shoved me into the bathroom, "I set out a ninja outfit for you. Get changed."

Why we would be wearing ninja outfits to prank people was beyond me, but I got changed anyway. It was a steampunk-style outfit, with black pants that had ties going from the upper thighs down to the knees, a black corset-shirt, and black boots. I got dressed and pulled my hair into a ponytail, then walked out of the bathroom. Luna was in all-black too, only she was wearing black leggings and a long sleeved black t-shirt, with black boots similar to mine. She also had a black backpack slung over her shoulder, which probably had her pranking kit in it.

"Let's go!" She cheered, and we both snuck out and went to the boys' section of the dorm.

We crept into Takuma and Senri's room first, and found them both fast asleep.

"We're pranking Takuma, too?" I whispered, "He's so nice, though."

"Everyone is getting pranked. No excuses," She whispered back, and took out two large tuna fish from her bag. She handed one to me, and pointed to their beds.

I nodded, and slipped mine strategically between the headboard of Takuma's bed and the wall. She then tossed me silly string, and I grinned, and we sprayed it all over Takuma's and Senri's beds. Luna tossed me neon pink spray paint, and we both grinned. I guess we're doing this Margo Roth Spiegelman style. I spray painted a large 'S' on the wall next to Takuma's bed, and Luna spray painted an 'L' next to Senri's. Before we left the room, I froze the entire floor so that when they got up, they'd slip and fall. We exited the room and fist bumped before going into Hanabusa and Akatsuki's room.

I gaped at the sight of all the junk laying around.

"It's his collection of junk that Kaname used or destroyed," Luna whispered, "We're going to take them all and hide them."

I grinned, getting into the joy of pranking, and she handed me a black trash bag and we began putting the stuff in our bags. I saw my necklace laying on a table, and put that on top of Hanabusa's now clean nightstand. We finished collecting all of the junk, and we stood, pondering what to do to Akatsuki.

I got an excellent idea, and I lifted my hand, waving it over Akatsuki's hair, which immediately turned a lovely shade of pink. Luna bumped her fist against mine, and we spray painted our initials on the wall before exiting. We didn't do much to Ruka and Rima, just put fish under their bed, we put slime in their hair, and I froze their floor too.

Next was Kaname.

I bit my lip as we entered his room very slowly. I was so scared that we were going to get caught. Kaname wasn't in his study, though, so he was actually asleep for once.

"I'll take care of the study, you get his bedroom," Luna said, before handing me slime, a whoopee cushion, silly string, and spray paint.

I quickly moved into Kaname's actual room, and froze when I saw him sleeping. I could feel my heart beating unnaturally fast in my chest,- me I took a few deep breaths before beginning. I silly stringed his chairs, and stuffed the whoopee cushion under the cushion on his desk chair. The slime went on top of his desk, and on his bathroom sink. I then went up to him and was about to spray paint the wall next to his bed, when his hand shot out and I was pulled onto his bed.