Zero's Condemnation

I slept through the whole night and most of the morning. I awoke in the early afternoon, feeling quite refreshed. I got up and changed into my uniform. I heard voices downstairs and sensed two humans, and Hanabusa.

Hmm...

I went downstairs to take a peek and saw two businessmen talking nervously to Hanabusa, trying to get him to help their research. Oh, that's right.

Hanabusa is exceptionally intelligent, even though he has no common sense whatsoever.

"Errr... I just have no interest in day work," Hanabusa said, sounding like he wanted to get rid of the two humans, "If you don't mind, I'm rather sleepy. Please leave."

The doors opened and Yuki walked in.

"Oh! Hello, Idol... I mean Aido," She said, sounding surprised.

"It's now time for you two to leave," Hanabusa said, pushing the two men out.

They tried to protest, but he just shut the door in their faces.

"Ugh, It's so bright, and now I'm tired and cranky, and it's all their fault," He complained.

"Um, I'm sorry to intrude," Yuki apologized.

"Oh, it's okay. It's just them," Hanabusa said after a good yawn, "But why're you here? Everyone else is still asleep?"

He paused, then smiled brightly and leaned against Yuki, "Oh, I know! You want me to drink your blood!"

"Uh, no. I came to see Kaname," Yuki said.

"Oh well, follow me," Hanabusa sighed, and headed towards the stairs.

"So then... You'll take me to him?" Yuki asked innocently.

Oh Yuki. You are way too trusting.

"You're the only one that Lord Kaname is nice too... Well, except for Lady Semara, and that's because she is a Pureblood," Hanabusa said, walking up the stairs with his arms crossed behind his head, "So Yuki, whose bite marks are those?"

Yuki gasped and her hand went to her throat, where two fang marks were.

What the hell????

"Last night, out of the blue, the smell of blood drifted into our classroom. I alone recognized it as your blood. Lord Kaname told us to ignore it, which we all did of course," Hanabusa continued.

"That's what Kaname said? I didn't realize..." She trailed off, and a blush rose to her cheeks.

Hanabusa's aura took a turn for the icy, and the lights on the candles went out.

"Do you know how annoying this is? Yuki, just what are you to Lord Kaname?!" Hanabusa growled, making ice descend the staircase and wrap around Yuki's legs.

I was becoming curious, so I kept watching without interference.

"Come on, just tell me, Yuki," Hanabusa said, "He likes you... But why?"

"I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Kaname," Yuki said seriously, "Ten years ago, I was about to be murdered by a vampire, and he saved my life."

"Well now! I knew nothing about that!" Hanabusa said, smiling, "So then, if Lord Kaname is your savior, the best way to show your gratitude is to let him drink every drop of blood from your body."

"Do what?!" Yuki exclaimed, trying to back away.

"I see... Your blood belongs to Lord Kaname. But the bite marks aren't Lord Kaname's. So who's is it?" Hanabusa asked, leaning down, "Don't give your blood to anyone else, Yuki. Including me. Because one day, your neck will be graced by the lips of Lord Kaname Kuran himself. His fangs will slowly sink into your waiting flesh. And when the sound of him drinking your blood reaches your ears... Your body will tremble with ecstasy, Yuki," Hanabusa stood up, placing his hand on her shoulder, "Why don't you offer your blood to him right now? And plead with him to drink your blood?"