Stupid Vampires

The video is the VK OST Track 6- Mystical Night Class

The next day went mostly the same, the first few classes went well, but I zoned out most of the time, doodling in my notebook. While I was walking to my third class, I noticed Hanabusa sneaking off with Akatsuki. I got kind of curious and followed them. They went to the forest, and I smelled the scent of blood suddenly. Once I got there, Yuki was holding her Artemis rod at the ready, with two Day Class girls behind her, and Akatsuki was holding the end of Artemis. The anti-vampire meta rejected him immediately, but still he held on.

I smelled Yuki's blood, mixed with one of the girls'. I immediately got a bad feeling, and was about to approach when Aido took Yuki's hand, which seemed to be bleeding, and licked it, letting his fangs pierce Yuki's skin. The Day Class girls fainted and I froze in shock.

That idiot!

What was he thinking?!

He is so dead.

"May I partake from... Your neck?" He asked creepily, pulling Yuki's collar aside.

"Hanabu--" I cut Akatsuki off by jumping in between Yuki and Hanabusa, at the same time Zero appeared and pointed his gun at Hanabusa.

"Drinking blood on school grounds is forbidden," Zero said, sounding scarily calm, "Have you gone mad at the smell of blood, vampire?" He spat out the last word as if it were a curse.

"Zero!" Yuki shouted, but I put my hand on her shoulder and held her back.

"But I've already had some," Hanabusa said, licking his lips. He was obviously trying to piss Zero off.

It worked.

Zero brought his gun up again and pulled the trigger. Luckily, I used my vampiric speed to knock his arm, upsetting his aim. The Bloody Rose symbol hung in the air, glowing violently purple. Hanabusa shook in fear, since he was almost killed.

"You can't shoot him, idiot. It goes directly against Kaien's wishes. Plus, he's an Aristocrat. Second to the Purebloods. You would be executed in a second flat if you killed him," I said in a monotone.

Kaname stepped out of the woods, "That weapon, the Bloody Rose... Would you please put it away? It's quite harmful to vampires."

"K-Kaname, I..." Yuki stuttered, stepping forward.

"I will take these fools to the Headmaster for punishment," He said calmly, but I could tell he was Pissed, with a capital P.

"Dorm President Kuran..." Hanabusa said ashamedly. He knew he was in deep shit, since he wasn't referring to Kaname as 'Lord Kaname'.

"Is that alright, Zero? Semara?" Kaname continued as if Hanabusa said nothing.

"Just get them out of here, Kuran," Zero said.

I rolled my eyes at his impoliteness, "Thank you, Kaname. It's greatly appreciated."

"Because you did not stop Aido, Kain, you are guilty as well," Kaname said, and Akatsuki looked like he was ready to bash Hanabusa's face in, "As for the two Day Class students, their memories will be erased."

A vampire with short, silver-purple hair leapt down from a tree. Seiren, I recalled. Kaname's bodyguard. She quickly erased the girls' memories.

"I'm sorry Hanabusa scared you. That was wrong of him, Yuki," Kaname said, looking sad.

"Oh, no, it's okay. It was just a little bite..." Yuki said, waving her hands.

Zero grabbed Yuki's wrist and dragged her away from the forest. I sighed and was about to walk after them when Kaname spoke up.

"Semara, wait," He said, and I turned, "If I may ask you a favor..."

"Yes?" I asked, a little impatient.

"Would you watch Kiryuu? I fear he will fall to Level E soon and end up hurting someone," Kaname requested.

I knew who 'someone' was.

It was and always would be... Yuki Cross.

I nodded, and headed back into the Moon Dorms. After about forty-five minutes, Hanabusa and Akatsuki came back in. Kaname had come in half an hour ago, and went straight to his room. Hanabusa flopped down on a loveseat in the 'parlor' of the Dorms, while Akatsuki sat next to me. I placed As You Like It down on the coffee table and watched as Hanabusa dropped two blood tablets in a glass of water.

"Hmm... Ten days of suspension... It was completely worth it for a taste of Yuki's blood," Hanabusa sighed, probably wishing his blood water was Yuki's blood.

"If Kaname hears you say that, he'll be furious," I said.

"That's exactly what I want," Hanabusa said, looking me in the eyes, "I'm sorry, but the blood tablets alone aren't good enough for me. Her blood was so irresistible... I just..."

Kaname walked into the room, looking calmly furious. He backhanded Hanabusa so hard, it left a red welt on his cheek.

"'You just...'?" He hissed/growled.

"Uh... So sorry," He said, lowering his head. Kaname walked away, not glancing at any of us.

A couple seconds of silence ensued, until Akatsuki said, "Well, it's what you wanted, right?"

Hanabusa got very angry, "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "I'm going to bed. Good night."

Akatsuki bowed his head, as did Hanabusa.

"Good night, Lady Semara," Hanabusa said politely.

"Please call me Mara. I don't require friends to call me by my title unless I am at an event," I said, smiling softly at him.

A blush arose to his cheeks, making him seem a bit innocent, even though I knew he totally wasn't.

I nodded at them, then went to my room and fell asleep again.

I'll also show you a sweet dream
next night.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ok, that was really boring. It was kinda a filler chapter. I'm having a little writer's block and I need to go rewatch the anime.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, etc...

Sayonara!

- C-chan ^.^