Hello Sunshine!

Ever since she saw that strikingly handsome man, her world changed forever. He was the door that lead her to bigger and greater things she could never had imagined. And before she knew it, Joy had rushed at her side.

Juvia was honored to finally be apart of something wonderful. For once in her gloomy sad world of tears, there had been nothing more awarding than smiles, sunshine, and tears of Joy. Yes, she finally had warm joyful tears. Tears she never felt before.
But at least Joy kept her company. Even when she was alone Joy reminded her to smile for them. She also reminded Juvia think positive and to never give up.

For quite sometime it was just the two of them. Joy was her only partner. The feeling she'd have whenever she thought of her New home, Fairy Tail, was a dream compared to her old guild. And Joy only excited Juvia when Gajeel came along. At least this way Juvia was never lonesome. But what Juvia loved the most was seeing the beautiful crystal blue sky.

Sunshine really does brings out the best in people. And Sunshine brought the best out of Juvia. But it wasn't just the sun nor joyful itself, it was that raven haired man.

It was Gray, he opened that door and exposed her to the real world. A world with so much color, laugher and smiles. She was greeted by many of things.

Joy played hide and seek while
Love consumed her thoughts. Jealousy made nots in her stomach and Anger made her envious. But Juvia would always get a hold of herself every now and then. She was a whole new person full of new emotions. And she was grateful for them.

As bright as her new life was with Joy and the warm welcoming touch of Sunshine, Juvia was conflicted.