Shattered Reflection Chapter 6

RECAP:

              " Mackenzie, I live in this neighborhood. I live next door and I can tell that we're neighbors. I was moving my boxes with all my stuff. I saw you running outside of a house crying and I was so worried that I followed you. I don't want anything bad and dangerous to happen to you." He responded.

I was so touched about what he told me. No one has ever told me those touching words. Behind those words there was so much meaning. I am so happy Aiden entered my life. I will soon tell him about my life as he will also. I will not keep any secrets from him. I will tell him about everything that has happend to me.

But there is something more important,

                                                                    what will I do when I have to face my dad.

                                         He'll surely find way to get me married.

                                                                                        Am I falling for Aiden?

                     Shattered Reflection Chapter 6

WARNING: THERE IS SOME BAD LANGUAGE USED IN THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS A PG-13 STORY. SO, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IT HAS BAD LANGUAGE.

            ( Mackenzie's POV )

Those questions kept repeating in my mind. I then remembered that I am outside my house with

Aiden.

                       " Aiden, thank you so much for everything. I really apreccia-." I said but, was interupted.

I stiffened as I heard the voice that I will never forget.

                      " MACKENZIE, finally you arrived. You are in big trouble. Come inside, NOW." My angry father said.

                     " Aiden, I'm sorr-. "

                    " MACKENZIE, NOW. GET INSIDE NOW OR ELSE." He told me.

I looked at Aiden and he looked like he wanted to explode. I could tell he wanted to say something so badly.

                     " DID YOU HEAR ME, YOU LYING, CHEAP, WHORE?!?! " My father  said.

I was so scared for what he will do to me if Aiden leaved. I couldn't even face both of them. I kept my head down the whole time my dad was shouting at me. I looked at Aiden to see his reaction and to see if he has left me alone with my dad. I was shocked.

Aiden hasn't left. He stayed here the whole time my dad was shouting at me.

Not only that. What shocked me the most was that he was trembling.

All of a sudden, he completely stopped. His trembling and his anger left. He then started speaking.

                    " SO THIS IS THE FREAKIN STUPID BASTARD THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BAD STUFF TO YOU. ISN'T HE.  MACKENZIE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE LETTING HIM DO THIS STUFF TO YOU. YOU SHOULDN 'T LET HIM SAY THESE THINGS TO YOU. ALL HE IS DOING IS SAYING STUPID LIES THAT WILL JUST HARM YOU. "  Aiden said.

     I looked up and I was so terrified of my dad. He was just standing there  surprised.  He was surprised that Aiden was defending me.

                  " You know what, you're such a lying sich bastard. Who would sell their own daughter to get married. She's your own blood. Who would even call them a whore. She isn't what you call her. You should just leave her alone."  Aiden said.

                  " THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. YOU BARELY KNOW MY DAUGHTER. YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE BEFORE YOU REGRET WHAT YOU SAID." My fuming father said.

   I couln't take it. I left running inside the house and went to my room. I locked my door and fell on the floor. I stayed there crying for the whole night. For the rest of the day, I stayed there away from my reality and from all my problems. I then fell into a peaceful sleep.

**************************************************************

 Well, hello to all of you. I am so sorry for not uploading soon. I apologize. I had to go to school and I had lots of  projects given out to me. I know, why would they assign me projects in the beggining of the school year. I don't know. Also, I have lots of problems and I have lots of stress on me. I am deeply sorry.

I finally uploaded. It's short, But i will try to upload as soon as possible. Also , next upload will be longer.

Well, I have to go. I have a project due on Monday and lots of homework awaits for me .