Shattered Reflection: A Romance

Mackenzie is a normal 17 year-old girl, except for the fact that she gets abused by her dad.  When she is at school, she pretends like nothing is wrong. She has best friends that don't know anything about her dad or what happens daily at her house. They have been suspecious about all the bruises, scratches, and cuts that she has when she forgets to cover them up. But Mackenzie has never told no one for the fear of the threat her dad made, which is to kill her friends.

         One day, a mysterious boy named Aiden moves to Mackenzie's school. Aiden is the mysterious, rebellious, and charming new boy that every girl dreams of. Aiden sees Mackenzie in school and  is very interested in her. He wants to get to know her and know why she is so mysterious. Not only that, but Aiden is also Mackenzie's new neighbor.

        Mackenzie doesn't like Aiden. But eventually they get to know each other and are more closer to each other. One day, Aiden sees the sudden changes of Mackenzie around her dad and suspects something. Will Aiden find out about Mackenzie and her dad? Will Mackenzie eventually trust Aiden to tell him the truth? What will Aiden do? What will Mackenzie do?

*********************************************************************************************************************

         Hey guys, it is me Dandelionrainbow. I wanted to create a story for a long time. And here I am right now in the begginning of creating one. I hope you like this story and I promise it will get interesting in no time. Also, please pretty please can you tell and nform people about this story. I am probably going to upload this story  next week. Just for now I am just posting a summary so you guys can know what this story is about. See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT UPLOAD: Probably Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday noon!!!!!!!!!