Shattered Reflection Chapter 4

( Mackenzie's POV )

                  " Mackenzie, what were you dreaming about? You looked scared and mad. You were

whispering about someone named Eli? " Aiden asked looking confused and worried.

I stiffened when he asked me that question. That question is part of my horrible past that will always haunt me and that I'll never forget.

                " That is none of your business, Aiden. " I snapped at him while looking at his face.

He dropped the subject and we both went to our class together.

****************************************

 It was nutrition and I was waiting for Aiden who was still inside in the classroom. He finally came outside and came my way.

               " So Mackenzie, lead the way." He commanded.

 I showed him the whole school: the gym, classroooms, office, football field, parking lot, cafeteria, auditorium, bathroom, and everything else. When I was done showing him everywhere, the bell rang.  I then remembered that I was supposed  to meet Lance and Allison during nutrition. When I see them again, they will be both really angry.

I went with Aiden to 4th period which was PE with Lance and Alison. I was heading my way when all of a sudden I heard someone yelling my name.

            " Mackenzie Diaz , where were you ?!?!" Someone familiar said.

            " Yeah, Mackenzie. You stood us up." A different familiar voice said.

  I turned around and there yelling at me was my best friends, Lance and Allison. I went up to them and told them that I had to show the new student, who is Aiden, around the whole school.

             " Mackenzie, you should of at least told us earlier." Lance said.

            " I didn't have time. I'm  sorry."

           " Don't get upset Mackenzie. We forgive you, but don't ever do that ever again ."

We all then went to P. E.. The teacher made Aiden introduce himself to the whole class and then he sat down next to me. All of a sudden , a student gave the PE teacher a note. Mr. Adams, who is the PE teacher, read the note and called my name.

           " Mackenzie pack up, you're going home early." He said pointing towards the door.

I took my  backpack and left to the office. There in front of the office was my dad. I was terrified because he never picks me up from school. I was really shocked.

         " Mackenzie, we are going home." He said with a fake parent-like voice that brought chills up my spine.

I went with my dad and we went to his car. He drove me home and I was really terrified.

         " Mackenzie don't be scared, I am just taking you home."

        " Why dad, you never do unless it's urgent.

He ignored me after I asked him that question. He looked really worried and angry. I thought I misunderstood, but he was actually worried. We made it home and he got out of the car with me behind.  He pulled me in the house and locked the door. He then faced me with a calm face.

     " Mackenzie, today I have some people visiting me that are really important, so get ready and clean up all this mess." He said referring the house that was really filthy.

     "  Also, I hope you know what will happen if I come back and the house is not clean." He said and then left to go take care of his business.

Great I was left all alone to clean up this dirty place. I was so relieved he didn't beat me up this time. I wonder what business he had to go take care of.

***************************************************

I finally finished cleaning up the mess and I checked the time. It was 3:45 pm. All of a sudden, I heard the door open and there was my dad.

     " Mackenzie, you are done cleaning this mess. Good, I didn't come home to find a dissapointment." He said as he was searching for mistakes.

     " Mackenzie, while you were cleaning, I went to the store and bought you a dress for tonight. Since, I have a big announcement to make tonight. Now go to your room and get ready." He said.

I  got the bag he gave me and went up to my room. I looked at it and it was a blue short dress that was appropriate and had a black bow in the middle. I put make-up on and curled my hair. I looked in the mirror and I looked elegant. The doorbell rang and I heard talking. I went outside and there outside was a kid my age who was attractive and his parents. My dad let them come in and the couple smiled at me kindly. The boy just looked at me and smirked. He was attractive with blonde hair and blue eyes. They headed towards the living room and sat down in the couches.

     " Mackenzie, has you dad told you any news." The lady asked me.

    " No, why?" I responded.

     " Well Mackenzie, me, my husband, and your father have some news to tell you that is such a big suprise." She said.

    " Mackenzie, let me just get to the point for the visit here. You are getting married." She said excitedly.

    " Miss, what are you trying to say?" I asked.

   " Mackenzie, what I am trying to say is that you are having an arranged marriage to my son, Giovannie." She said.

************************************************************************************

Hey, I uploaded. I am so sorry for not uploading soon. I was just so tired and my sister made me get sick. I have a cold and I am not feeling well. Anyways, please comment and give feedback. Also, I want to dedicate this chapter to an awesome fan who made me a book cover. I would like to thank her so much. The book cover is so beautiful. I just want to thank her so much. Also, I won't upload as much since I start school next thursday and I have to go buy my school supplies this weekend. Thanks so much to everyone who is reading this story and please can all of you help me get people to read this.Thx so much!!!

    NEXT UPLOAD: I will upload as soon as I feel better,  so please be patient. It will probably take a week till I feel fine since I am really sick and I am not in the mood to upload. So please be patient!!!!!!