More kittens

Today was Saturday. It was about 17:25 and i was going home and i herd car stop close by i don't know why but i looked what or why did the car stop and i was going to continue my way home but what took my attention was little cardboard box and i herd ... meowing what?

'H-he is not going to throw those cat/cats away i mean there is lake but i don't think he would throw them in there would he'? I thought until i herd 'Splash' 'omg he did it and now ... now he is just driving away like nothing ever happened he is a monster... OMG I HAVE TO SAVE THEM' i thought as i jumped to freezing ''Oh god it's so cold but where are the cat's?' I thought as i dived under water and I was there few minutes until i found the box grabbed it and took it to surface and got out of the cold water 'Please be alive' i thought as i opened the box ''Oh thank god' as i saw 10 kittens life but nit so well because  they were freezing i took blanket out of my back (she but it away before jumping in the water) and i was there for things just like this. I wrapped the blanket around of the kittens and on of them looked bit scared ''Don't worry i am not going to hurt you '' and he looked bit relaxed and i smiled. I stared to sing 'Safe and sound' by Taylor Swift

after that we were home and as we came inside Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and even Sasuke came to see me and they were curious abot the box i was carrying ''Hi guys i found more kittens someone was huge jerk and threw them in the lake, it was luck i was there but anyways i found ten little friends for you.

**Kakashi's pov**

10 more this girl is too kind. She can't even feed her self and still she takes abandoned animals to take care of i wonder if we could bring her to Kohana there she could have friends and family well adoptive one but its still better then none i hope she can come with us.

**Emi's pov**

When i got the kittens out of the box they all looked bit surprise when they saw each other but didn't do anything accept Sasuke attacked the black one or tried but i catched him before that ''Hmmm you all look a lot like akatsuki members well that is just gonna help naming ''Ok so you are Konan'' i said pointing the blue one ''Pein'' i said the orange one ''Hidan'' i said to the silver one ''Kakuzu'' i said to brown one ''Zetsu'' i said the black and white one ''Tobi''i said to the hyper kittens ''Kisame'' i said to the lighter blue one ''Itachi'' i said to the black kitten ''Deidara'' i said while pointing the blonde ''Sasori'' i said to the red one ''Ok now that you are all named i am gonna give you food'' i cave them food went to my room and started to draw the ten kittens (pic on top) and went to sleep and smiled when i felt fourteen little kittens climbed on my bed.