Why?

''Hey bitch wait up!!'' i was running again and you think why don't i use my real form  well i really can't hurt anybody otherwise someone fill found out that i am the last snow leopard neko that's why. I ran to ally and jumped to some box that i could hide in ''Where the fuck did she go!?!!'' one of them shouted ''I don't know!'' other ne shouted back ''Oh she is so going to kill us if we don't find her!'' ''Maybe she  didn't go here but can we go this place is creeping me out'' ''Ugh fine lets go'' they left and i waited few minutes and i ran so fucking fast home and as i got there i remember what day it was 12.6 it was my birthday and the same day my parents died already six years alone well not completely i mean i have the cats but still.

I went back yard of my house and picked up few flowers and took them to my parents grave because their body's never were found i just made grave for them to my back yard so they would all ways be  here with me. I putted flowers on their graves and looked them silently and sadly until i heard 'meow' behind me and there was Kakashi i looked him with fake smile and hoped he would just leave me alone because i don't want to he or any of the kittens to see me brake down but Kakashi never left and i sat down and took Kakashi in my arms. ''Don't worry i am- i am fine'' with bit shaky voice as i  let one tear fall down my face on Kakashi's head and he cave me 'tell me' look ''six years'' he looked me questionably ''six years then i lost my parents. I have been alone for six years'' i said to him and he snuggle closer to me trying to comfort me ''Heh thanks Kakashi'' i said smiling and kissed on top of his head.