WHAT!!!!!

ok take it easy ok how the fuck i am supposed take this shit easy she broke the promise if i get my ass beaten every god damm day only because of her. She said if i don't complain she wont attack me ''So you lied'' i said glaring her ''Well ya know me'' she said smirking ''Heh well looks like i can finally fight back and i promise it's not gonna be pretty'' i said to her and she looked me bit  crazy ''Yoù? you think you can beat me bitch i am a lion you are just a snow leopard they might be second strongest but we lions are the strongest'' ''Incorrect we snow leopards would be stronger but there is more lions than snow leopards so only that make lions stronger'' i said  glaring her¨''Yeah so but we are alone no one can help you now'' ''Heh didn't you listen me i said snow leopard were stronger then lions so yes no one is here to help you'' ''..y-you are lying'' ''am i. am i really'' i said her with my scary voice '' bring it on'' she said.

She was first one to attack

She kicked me in my stomach well tried to and all ready at this point i already knew she tired to kick me in my weak points where i was stabbed but she failed to kick me because i am faster then her and i guessed i would be easy to beat her but she is higher rank then i am so i can't really injure her because i am not sure if i can fight two adult lion nekos alone but i have to fight her if i don't i will die for sure so i kicked her in the ribs and she cried out of pain already 'huh she is weaker then i thought' i thought but i was suddenly kicked in my back 'what!?!' i screamed in my head and as i turned around i saw someone i thought died ling ago ...................... my father. Why? Why is he helping her she is the enemy?' ''D-dad i-'' ''That i was dead well i wasn't you piece of trash'' ''What? y-you live all along and yet you let me suffer like this and now now you are helping her'' ''You see honey i never loved you i am not even you real dad your bitch of a mom mated with another male.'' ''If you are not my dad then who is?'' i asked him'' Heh i loved your mom so much yet she got you only reason why she even was with me was because i threatened to kill you'' ''i'll ask again WHO.IS.MY.REAL.DAD?'' i asked him with demonic voice that was ice cold ''if you can beat us i will tell you and if you don't we will kill you. I stared him few seconds until i said ''fine''.

This time i was first one to attack and he transformed in to lion 'how is he a lion and if he was lion whe did he pretended to be  Siamese i don't get it' i thought while trying to punch him and  that's when Ellie attacked me but i was fast enough to move out of her way and the attack hit 'dad' ''What the fuck are you doing?'' he asked Ellie ''I-i am so sorry sir'' she whimpered 'huh so he is someone important' i thought. I looked Ellie's shaking form and i moved quickly behind her and knocked her out and looked at 'dad' and saw him perform some hand sings and i recognize them as great fire ball jutsu and my eyes widened. I took Ellie's limb body and run in my room and took my kittens and jumped out of the window and putted kittens and Ellie on the ground ''Now please stay here and leave only if it get's too dangerous'' i said to them ''Ah yes try to take Ellie with you'' i added as i took them further from the burning house and remembered something important was in the house my eyes widened and  i ran to the burning house in to my room and looked under my bed and took out suitcase and took it out side and in side of it was necklace and scroll summoning scroll to be exact. I took the suitcase to the kittens and went to look for 'dad' and found him sitting on the grass and he had some burns and he laughed like he was crazy and it was bit creepy '' I FINALY KILLED THAT BITCH AHAHAHAAHA!!!!'' he yelled and i attacked him and i transformed fully into a neko and i had white fluffy tail and ears and they had black spots on them and i used my used my nails to wound him and the wounds very deep ''AAARRRGGGHHH'' he yelled and turned around and stabbed me in the chest where my heart was ''KYAAH'' i screamed 'where did he pull that out?.... wait i don't want to know-_-'' he kept the knife in my chest and i smirked little and scratched his throat and he died immediately and i fell on the ground and her 'meow' and i looked on my left and saw all the kittys and smiled them ''thank you. I know you all are just a cats but you were better friend i could ever ask for you all were i am sorry but i think you have to found new owner. Hopefully they will give you better lives then i did'' i said smiling to them then Sakura came closer and i stroked her head with my blood covered hand and next thing i know there was real Sakura next to me and i stared her and she stared back and she putted her  hands over my chest and looked her curious and asked ''Why are you helping me?'' ''Because you are wounded and you helped us all even thought you barely had enough food to feed yourself'' she said smiling and i looked back at the cats ''Are those the others?'' i asked her againg ''Yeah can you change them back?'' she asked ''Yeah'' and soon the team 7 and Akatsuki was next to me.

This shall continue on next chapter