crush?

I looked at Sasori and he was making something and i saw it was a  puppet ''.... please tell me that your puppet it made of wood'' i said looking at the puppet ''Don't worry it's made of wood'' oh thank god ''..... can i watch?'' i asked him and he looked at me ''yes if you keep quiet'' he said and looked back at the puppet and i sat down and watched how Sasori made his puppet. i watched how Sasori made his puppet abot an hour and i yawned and lied down to the grass and Sasori looked at me ''Are you tired?'' he asked ''Abit'' i yawned, Sasori took my head and putted it on his lap ''S-s-sasori?'' i asked blushing ''Yes?'' he asked while playing with my hair ''W-what are you doing?'' i asked ''well you said that you were tired didn't you?'' he said smirking bit and a blushed more ''Y-yeah'' i said and closed my eyes.

*1 hour time skip*

I woke up in my bed 'was it all a dream?' i thought but i saw heart neckless with winks and there was S in the middle (just think there is S instead of K) and i blushed 'so it was real does he realy like me that way' i looked around the room and saw mom's summoning scroll 'hmm i wonder if Naruto know's summoning yet' i saw Naruto in my kitchen eating noodles, i walked up to him ''Nee Naruto do you know summoning'' i asked him ''Yeah Pervy-Sage teached me. Believe it!'' he said '' Can you teach me?'' i asked him ''Sure'' he said ate the noodels and dragged me out side.

**time skip**

I learned summoning jutsu in a few days and Naruto was mad because i learned it earlier then him.

My summoning was snow leopard

she is so cute and her name is Mugai no but she said that i could call her just Mugai yay

''Nee Mugai do you know who my dad is?'' i asked her ''Yes i believe i do'' she said smiling ''can you tell me who he is?'' i asked and she stared to sweat ''W-well your dad... h-he is Orochimaru'' she said ''......ok do you know how these guys can go back home?'' i asked ''Well when is new moon i can open the portal thats how your mom got here'' she said ''how many days is till the next new moon'' i questioned her ''Well next new moon is in about 2 days'' she said ''ahh so soon? i liked them here i wasn't so lonely when they were here'' i said ''Well you can go with them can't you i mean you are originally from there anyways'' she said ''But i don't want to bother anyone'' i said ''I am sure you won't bother anyone'' someone said behind me i turned around and saw Sasori and i  blushed ''how do you know?'' i asked ''well even if you bother someone it doesn't matter you don't bother me even if you tried'' he said ''oh'' i heard a crash from the house ''oh god dammit'' i said stood up and ran in to the house and saw the frond door was destroyed and i saw Neko clan leaders there ''oh shit'' i said ''uhhh i mean why are you here?'' i asked ''we came to kill you'' Lico male leader of the clan said ''Yes your hair would make nice rug''(don't ask i know it's fucking weird) Kiki his mate purred ''.. ewwww'' i said but they attacked me but chakra strings stopped them and i saw Sasori, Kankuro and Naruto ''uhhhh thanks?'' i said/asked ''why are you here'' Sasori asked ''We came to kill her'' Lico said ''Why'' Naruto asked ''Well her hair would make a good rug and it's fun'' Kiki said happily ''Emi?'' Sasori asked ''yeah?'' i answered ''can i turn them in to puppets?'' he asked ''i guess?'' i said and he actually smiled ''but don't make it messy please'' i said  ''of course not'' he sad and left ''i woner if i made a mistake'' i said ''No'' Naruto and Kankuro said ''Good'' i said ''What should we do with the door?'' Kankuro asked ''well i found away how to send you back home but she can do it in a 2 days'' i said ''What? How?'' Naruto asked ''Well Mugain can create a portal but only when is new moon''  i said and they nodded and left and i for some reason went to look how Sasori made his puppets.