Chapter 28

"Precious calm down, you know you're gonna rock this." Sandra tells Precious outside the dressing room.

It feels like it's been ages since Precious has been in a photoshoot and this one is going to be her come up which she knew her fans would go crazy over.

Sandra heard the dressing room unlock and reveal Precious's glowing body.

Today, Precious was trying something knew and modelling for a lingerie company called Wet.

"You look beautiful!" Sandra cheered looking up and down Precious's hourglass body.

Precious wore a floral black lace and leather lingerie set which exposed her dark brown nipples which was the least of her worries right now, she was just scared since she's never done an actual lingerie shoot.

"We've got less than five minutes, are you ready?" Sandra asks for conformation. Precious looked at herself in the mirror, running her fingers through her curly hair and looking at the make up her make up artist done.

"Yeah, I think I look good." She says after puckering her lips.

"Relax yourself, act like a average women when she can get all the handsome men on the world. Have some fun but remember to look at the camera." Said the photographer, Dario. Precious nodded as she walks towards the set which was like a exotic bedroom with five men with different types of boxers on.

"Precious for the first shoot I want you sitting on the bedsheets." Dario ordered.

Precious sat on her knees with a red rose in her hands with a flirtatious smile as the men lay beside her.

"Beautiful! Precious have fun with it." Which what she eventually did, she pushed back one of the caramel skinned models and crawled on top of him, sitting on his torso. She could feel his hardened  shaft underneath her lace panties.

After taking multiple pictures in various positions, Precious left to go and change in the changing room.

"Precious, are you up for an interview preferably on Saturday?"

"I can't. It's my kids birthday and I'm planning to do something."

"Alright hit me up when you change your mind then." Sandra smiles.

Just as Precious was about to enter her car, she was stopped when she heard a deep masculine voice call her name. She turns around on her tracks to meet with one of the models.

"Sorry to interrupt ma'am but do you think we can meet up to something when you're not busy or something. Maybe for dinner?"

It's been a month since the incident with Gold and honestly things have been going smoothly which is fine with Precious. "So you want my number?"

He licked his plump pink lips, nodding his head. Smiling, Precious grabbed her silver iPhone six plus  from her Chanel purse and gave him her unlocked phone as he gave his.

"I'll hit you up soon." He grins showcasing his perfect set of white teeth.

"Sure thing." She replies as she  entering her Matte black, Audi R8.

After taking the shortcut home, she parks her car in her before taking the elevator to the foyer.

The kids birthday was in two days and Precious had so many things to go over, especially with the customised cake.

Just as she was about to call the party planner the doorbell rang.

Sighing, she rolled her eyes as she opened the door for Gold.