Chapter 3

Precious La'Rae POV

The way Aaliyah accused me of cheating on Gold actually hurt me. I've never thought once about cheating on the man that took me in one of the hardest points of my life and I never will!

Today was the day shit was going to go down and I was so ready for it. We all sat in the meeting room just next to the basement.

"We need to get the kids ready and drop them off of the end of the street across Walmart at 2 on the dot since Jordans boys will be around that corner at about 2:10." Jasmine planned.

"You guys throw some rocks at the back of the Black BMW. The back up plan for that is if the twins get caught with the guns or its too late Kyrie texts ma and then you shoot the tyres making them stop. I think y'all can kill him but if you can't ma will and I know they won't kill y'all"

"Alright that's cool." Kyrie said with a huge smile he was so happy to use a gun on a person. I didn't have a positive feeling about my kids using a gun at the age of six! But it was for good reasons I guess.

"What if one of us get shot?" Quality asked.

"You'll be wearing bulletproof vests so it would be safe." I reassured her.

"Make sure to grab any money or drugs from the car."

"How many boys are in Miami?"

"Ten. Meaning eight will be at the strip club."

"Shit how many are we meant to take outside?!" Aaliyah asked.

"At least all of them but if you can't that's cool we'll catch them next time." Destiny told us.

"Let's go get ready." I led Kyrie and Quality into my room where their outfits are.

"Y'all need to act hella sweet towards them act like you didn't mean to hurt their cars and you ran away." I told them as I put their bulletproof vests then dressed them up in very expensive clothes I designed for them.

Can't believe these outfits are going to be ruined. I handed both of them three rocks each.

"What if I don't make it?" Kyrie asked.

"I know you'll make it baby." I hugged both of them. "If your scared hold on to them chains your daddy gave to y'all"

"I love you mommy." Kyrie smiled. I liked when he called me mommy instead of mom like a normal teenager would.

"I also love you."

"I love you both." I hugged them as I fixed them up.

Kyrie POV~

"What we gone say when we throw them rocks at them?" Quality asked.

"We gone tell them that we ran away from home and our daddy is part of the Bloods."

"No you idiot we could just say our daddy is-"

"Gold!"

"No you idiot! Maybe erm... Cookie!" That nigga is not as big as my dad but he is big! He got big connection all over the world and shit. You're probably wondering how I know all this but I do my research.

"Yeah who ever that is." She told me uninterested.

When I get older I wanna be just like my daddy! I wanna sell drugs and kill niggas who look my way then end up in jail and make my wife kill and shit for me. Just thinking about it makes me so happy.

"I don't think they coming." Quality told me as we watched the blue, red and silver cars go by but no Black BMW.

"There! Here they come." I smiled as the black BMW was just about to go passed I threw all of my three rocks on their window the car done a U turn and and parked right in front of us.

"Shits about to go down." I whispered to Quality.

"Who you motherfuckers think you are?" A tall skinny light skin dude asked with a thick Canadian accent asked getting his gun out. He looked just like Drakes soft ass. He looked like he was a bull who just saw red. I could feel my gun at the back of my trousers.

"I'm sorry." Q told him in her girly tone.

His face softened. The other boy in the car stepped out he looked much older.

"Why you out here?" He asked. I could hardly understand what he was saying since he had a thick Spanish accent.

"My dad and mom were arguing and he was about to beat her and us so we had to run away."

"Who yo dad?" The first man put his.

"Cookie." Their facial expression was priceless.

"Come hop in we gone take you to our 'house'" he told us we slid in their trashy car. It stank like weed and their was some little plastic bag with a white liquid.

"So what's y'all's name?" The older looking guy asked us. I slowly grabbed my gun and placed it behind me. Q done the same.

"My name is Kyrie."

"And I'm Quality." I guess they knew us cause they stopped the car. Before they turned around I sent a bullet flying right through his thick skull making his brains go all over the window.

Quality shot through his eyes cause when we looked up to see his cold lifeless body one of his eyes were gone.

"That was so cool!" We both screamed. Except from having someones DNA all over you it was cool.

I took the suitecase full of money, We pulled out masks over our heads before running into Our grandma's car.

"I want to do that again!" I smiled looking at my gun.

Aaliyah POV~

"I'll cut off the camera's so it will be easier for y'all not to get caught." The owner, Tommy told us.

"Thank you." We both told him. Jasmine and I wore the same things. We had one some tight ass G Strings with a lace bra that had holes so you could see my nipples and some transparent heels.

As much as I hate this, I think I might actually enjoy this.

We walked up the pole where Jordans boys were but there was no Jordan or that Liana girl.

I began to slowly dance to School Boy Q- Collard Greens. I dropped down and began to pop my ass as the beat dropped.

I walked over to the rich looking one and twerked on him. I knew how to tease boys it was so easy.

I done some acrobats I learnt in school on him before whispering in his ear seductively. "Want me to wrap my fat juicy lips around your dick?" I asked. That shit foul! I would never put something that spits out wee in my mouth.

"Yes baby." He told me practically begging.

"Can I join?" One ugly monkey looking boy asked. I forced a smile.

"Sure." I managed to walk out with five boys with Jasmine walking behind me with the rest of the three.

We took them to the alleyway where we're supposed to see Destiny and Precious but they weren't even there.

As soon as one boy dropped down his pants shots were flying everywhere. Jasmine and I ducked behind the dumpster watching all of my so called uncles boys die.

"That's shits fun!" I heard Precious say jumping off the roof of the club. How the hell did they get there?!

"Make sure they all dead!" Destiny shouted. Precious shot them all again through their heads.

We ran towards the car Loco was meant to be in. We sat there comfortably and just my luck I had to sit next to Precious.

I sighed. Since Precious is going to be my sister in law I might aswell make up with her.

"I'm sorry." I said in almost a whisper. I hated apologising. I like when people apologies to me!

"It's okay just don't pull that shit again. I'll never cheat on Gold. He's my boy." She reassured me.

"Yeah I know you would. I didn't think when I was chatting shit."

We exchanged smiled. Todays been actually good I just hope the kids Made it good though.