Chapter 6

Precious La'Rae Pov~

My heart began to beat faster and faster. I'm not about to lose my son today. I shot right up and sprinted out of the room. I took the long spiral stairs to the front room where they were there was no time for the elevator.

"Oh Kyrie!" I took a deep breath and exhaled walking over to him and holding him tight in my arms. "I thought I was going to lose my son." I cried on his shoulders.

"It's okay. I killed them." He spoke with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Fuck around and imma catch a body." He sang looking at the two still ,lifeless bodies.

"I have to say this but you done a great job." I told him. His facial expression changed.

"Mom." He groaned in pain removing his hand from his stomach.

Just as I thought everything was going to be fine it had to go down hill. I quickly picked him up ignoring the blood that was dripping down his shirt.

"Keep your eyes open baby." I cried. I laid him on the couch and called the ambulance.

"He's in Gods hands." Cheri told me as they took him away.

"I hope." I sighed wiping my Tears. "Get some rest I'll meet you guys in the morning." I grabbed my car keys to my Black BMW and drove to the hospital.

I didn't really care that I was still in my pyjamas and had blood all over me, I needed to see my son.

Liana Pov~

"He won't answer his phone!" I spoke frustratedly. The two assassins we paid to kidnap and torture Precious and her family still haven't told us if they've got them yet.

"Calm down we have to take this slow." Jordan reassured me.

"We can't slow down! They've killed at least half of our boys and we still haven't got more people to join." I shouted grabbing my car keys.

"We just need Gold's ass out of jail!" Jordan told me. He really hated Gold for some stupid reason. He didn't know I was planning to get him out of jail.

"Yeah we do." I lied. I would never hurt my baby like that. Call me obsessed or whatever but ever since I've met Gold, I knew him and I would be together and I'll do anything to make that's happen!

I just needed to get Precious out of the way. Maybe I'd even be the kids new mommy.

"We'll talk about this later on I need to go to work. My boss needs me." Im a model. I model for all kinds of brands. I'm not really shown on TV but I am somewhat famous.

"Just hurry up, make sure to come early. I want you to put up that show that you done for me last night again." He smirked. I flashed him a fake smile before walking off. He's so annoying. Why am I even working with him? Maybe for the money he promised me.

I slowly got inside my Black Bentley and drove to the airport. I had to get to Miami in less than 5 hours.

Gold POV~

I read through all the letters Kyrie and Quality would send me once in a while. I missed them a lot.

I wasn't worried about cutting Precious off yesterday since I knew Precious could handle what ever happened.

The officer banged his Baton against the cell bars. "You get one call." He told me unlocking the cell.

"Mhm." I dialled Precious's telephone number. It took a while for her to pick up but she finally did.