Chapter 13 Oh Sweet Jesus

To Hope: Ok tell me what to do

From Hope: ok first.......

*****(Allison's POV)

I groaned and tried to go back to sleep. I rolled over and saw Aleks still sleeping, His brown, wavy locks a mess in his face. I smiled a bit; he looked so sweet and innocent.

I scooted over and pushed his hair out of his face. I smiled to myself again and put my head in his chest. His heart was beating at a steady pace.

All of the sudden Aleks' tattooed arm wrapped around me. I slightly smiled and looked up only to see Aleks' brown eyes were locked onto my blue ones. He gave me a sleepy smile before he got up.

I groaned and he only smirked.

He grabbed some clothes and waked off. I just layed my head back down on the pillow and tried to fall back to sleep.

A couple minutes later when I was about to fall asleep Aleks came back in.

"Come on get dressed." He ordered.

I only groaned in response.

'I don't want tooooo!! It's my birthday let me do what I like... which means sleep.... And be lazy.'

He threw the covers off me. I rolled around and tried to go back to sleep. But he pulled the pillows from me. I shot my head up and glared at him. He only laughed at my actions. I stood up.

"This time I wont get mad but next time you better watch yourself." I said poking his chest, "I like my sleep."

He started to laugh uncontrollably, I just glared and walked off. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a (Story Time With Cobra) T-Dizzle Nizzle shirt. I stripped out of my shorts and t-shirt and put on my newly picked clothes.

I brushed my previously knotty hair and walked out of the bathroom.

I went into the room Aleks and I were sleeping in and dropped my clothes on my bag. I walked downstairs and saw Aleks standing in the kitchen drinking a Pepsi Max.... like usual.... because when is he not?

He stopped drinking and walked over to me. "Ok let's go." He said.

"Go where." I whined.

"Just out... I'm bored here." Aleks answered.

"I want to be lazyyyy!!!" I complained.

"We had a lazy day yesterday." He had a point... "Now let's go."

I groaned and unwillingly followed Aleks out to his car.

We hopped in and drove down the road.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked.

"Places." Aleks said.

I raised my eyebrows, "Really?!"

He chuckled, "We are going to the mall, Happy?"

"Yes, yes, very much so." I giggled.

Aleks rolled his eyes and we continued to ride down the street.

Soon enough the mall came into view. We pulled into a parking space and I hopped out.

After Aleks locked his car we started our way towards the giant building.

The sun shone in my eyes and I squinted to be able to see.

I was happy once we finally got in the building so I didn't have to strain my eyes to see.

I just kind of followed Aleks, for one I didn't know where we were going and two, I didn't know what we were planning on doing.

We walked over to the movie theater lobby. Aleks walked up to the man behind the glass and asked for 2 tickets to (PARADISE!! Lol I kid... Ignore me) see Despicable Me 2.