Chapter 7 Home Sweet Home Or So I Thought

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slowly sat up and turned off the alarm. I went to my dresser and picked out some comfortable clothes for the flight to Colorado.

I put on sweatpants, a baggy blue shirt, and my sneakers.

I brushed my hair and tip-toed out of my room and into the living room.

I didn't want to wake Hope and Joe; that would be mean.

I grabbed myself a water bottle from the case by the front door.

I got my bag and was about to leave but was interrupted.

"You're going to leave without giving me a hug?" Hope asked puffing out her bottom lip.

I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Now is that better?" I questioned giving a slight smirk.

"Yes. Yes it is." Hope gave me a big smile and hug before I left again.

I walked down the long hallway and into the elevator. I pushed the button that said "Lobby".

I waited as the elevator went down. The stupid little elevator music made me want to fall asleep.

*DING*

The elevator door slid open and I walked towards the doors.

"AJ!" Someone yelled, "WAIT!"

I stopped and turned around. I was caught by a tackle. I fell down. The person on me got up. I looked up and saw Hope and standing up, and I saw Joe running behind.

"Did you really have to tackle me??" I asked still laying on the ground.

"Yes and you forgot your phone." Hope smiled at my while waving my phone in front of me.

Joe came up and him and Hope put their hands out to me. I grabbed both and they pulled me off the ground. Hope handed me my phone.

"Thanks." I said, "I would have died if you didn't come and give it to me."

Hope nodded.

"Well I'm going to have to be going," I said disappointed, "group hug?"

"Of course." Hope and Joe said in unison.

We all hugged and I was off to the airport.

I got out of my car and headed into the building whilst pulling out my phone to text Aleks.

To Aleks: Im heading towards the plane :/

To Aleks: talk to u in a bit

From Aleks: Ok have fun :P

To Aleks: don't tell me that im going to die in there

From Aleks: y????

To Aleks: I HATE planes......... I HATE heights

From Aleks: o......... have fun with that.

To Aleks: X_X

I passes through security and went towards the plane.

'Ugghh I really don't want to get on this damn death machine.'

I walked over to the terminal and showed the lady my ticket and she allowed me on the plane.

I took my seat. Great I have to sit next to the window.

"Will everyone turn off their mobile devices or put them on Airplane mode. Thank you." The flight attendant announced.