Chapter 23 The Day is Finally Here Part II The "Pre Show"

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of TheCreatures I only own my characters AJ, Hope, Joe, and AJ's mom, and any other characters that might make an appearance. Though most of this chapter came from TheCreatures' video "The Creatures Panel- Part 0 "Pre Show" It is linked in the side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****(3rd Person)*****

Sly put his big Ten Gallon hat on and the Creature Whistle began to play.

"And they began trickling in." Dan said as he tried to look at the people coming into the room.

"They are coming from the bright light." Dan put his hand in front of his eyes as in an effort to see.

"I can't see anything." Sly complained, "The light is so bright."

As the people came closer TheCreatures began to greet everyone that came in.

"There's a gentleman, Hellooo there." Sly smiled, "How are you doing, How you guys doing?"

James just held onto his mic and laughed.

"Aleks?" Dan called, "Did you steal Sly's beanie?"

Aleks smiled as he adjusted his camera bag.

"Hey! That is my beanie!" Sly yelled.

Aleks just ignored him and went around video taping people.

He went up to Jordan and asked him some stupid questions.

Meanwhile Sly was going on about something about being Puerto Rican.

~~~

"Come on in everybody, we are going to have a great time," James said in a deep voice, "I hope."

"They are." Sly reassured him.

"Oh." Was all James had to say.

As time went by Sly started pointing out random people in the crowd, turned into a talking hat, and James began complaining that he had appointments and people needed to hurry up but Sly got the truth out of him. James didn't really have any appointments that he had to go to.

~~~~

Dan started waving to people but they never waved back.

"They're not even paying attention to you." Sly said to Dan.

He just shrugged to off.

"One moment," Sly stopped Dan and started reaching across the table, "HEY DAN WAS WAVING AT YOU GUYS OVER THERE ON THE LEFT! THERE YOU GO PUT YOUR HANDS UP LIKE SOMEONE WAS ABOUT TO STEAL YA MONEY!"

"I can't see beyond the first row, that's it." Seamus pointed towards the front row.

~~~~

"It's my time to shine, I could have this, I am no longer the baby creature." Sly said seriously.

The music began to play, "Ladies and gentleman, we have a new contender coming into the ring. Standing at 5 foot 2 and wearing a 25 gallon hat, this man has seen everything. He has been there and back again. And he defeated Chuck Norris. And his shoe just made an entrance! Here he comes, none other than the... SLY. FOX. HOUUUNNNDDDD!!!" Jordan yelled.

Sly threw the door open and walked in with his arms out. He giggled.

"You just had to have that so get the fuck up here and that was it there you go." James ruined Sly's moment.

**IMMORTAL CAM**

Aleks went from looking at TheCreatures to looking upon the crowd. He looked at their friends in the front, AJ, Hope, and Joe.

"Homies for LYF!" Sly yelled.

Aleks walked up to the stage.

"None of that plugging shit!" James yelled.

"What about your butt plugs?" Sly asked.

"Those are totally different things." Seamus defended.

~~~~

"How many of you guys live here in Texas?" Sly asked.

A vast majority of the people at the panel raised their hands and wooed.

"Fuck your weather." Sly said.

"How do you guys live with your weather?" James chuckled.

"FUCK! Your weather!" Sly shouted, " Your weather is horr- sooo hot!"

"IT'S NOT HOT IT'S HUMID!" The smart asses yelled.

"It's funny because at least 30 minutes ago Sly was praising the weather and he liked it!" James said.

"eh- eh- eh- eh- eh- When we arrived it was hot but we still had air." Sly explained.

James just laughed, "We still had air. If we don't have air we're dead."

Sly fell back in his seat as everyone laughed, but then came back to finish his sentence, "We had a gentle breeze."

"Where are all of the parents?" Sly asked.

A group of parents raised their hands.

"This is what your kids watch." Sly said.

There was a lot of laughter.

"Get ready to find out how weird your children really are." Dan chuckled.

"Yea! But at least they are not selling drugs!" Sly gave a thumbs up.

"YEA NO SELLING DRUGS!" Jordan yelled.

"As far as you know, As far as you know." James laughed.

"Yea, and don't steal Pokémon cards either." Sly giggled.

"Yea? Well you stole my Kingdom of Hearts poster." Seamus butted in.

Sly just looked at the crowd and laughed.

"Your teaching them not to steal and yet you stole my stuff!" Seamus yelled.

"I stole something yesterday from the hotel lobby." James confessed.

"What did you steal?" Sly asked.

"As long as it doesn't belong to me." Seamus said.

"Viking helmate." James said in all seriousness.

"WHY ARE WE TEACHING THIS TO KIDS!?!" Sly yelled, "Stealing is not cool."

"Ok I'm going to fade out the music. So I cant set up for the video. " Dan announced.

"It's going to sound eh." Sly admitted.

It ended very abruptly not faded out at all.

"duh DUUH!" Dan mocked it.

"And that is the end of the pre show." Jordan announced.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of TheCreatures I only own my characters AJ, Hope, Joe, and AJ's mom, and any other characters that might make an appearance. Though most of this chapter came from TheCreatures' video "The Creatures Panel- Part 0 "Pre Show" It is linked in the side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided that since I'm home being a lazy bum I will write another chapter. This one wasn't hard because it was just taking things they said and did and basically commentating it as if it were a video game. So here you go another chapter, 2 in 1 day. If I feel up to it I may write another one which would take me a bit more time due to the fact that it will be less exactly what they are doing in the video to more made up things. And the questions are coming up soon so prepare your butts for some action!!!

Remember to,

Vote, Comment, Favorite, Follow, and Tell Your Friends.