Chapter 30 Chip and Marshal Bowdrie Part I

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the Creatures, I am not associated with Wendy's. The only thing I own is this story is the idea and the characters Hope, Joe, AJ, Avery, and AJ's mom (I do not own the people that some of the characters are based off of)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks went by after the convention and AJ was coming up to Colorado to visit me. We already had some things planned out for everyone to do. When she arrived we were going to go out to the basketball courts near by and do our head to head competition. (AN:// I know head to head occurred before the convention, I meant to have this happen when she first stayed at the creature house but I had forgotten so it is happening now)

AJ should be arriving at the airport shortly so James and I have dressed up in our Chip and Marshal costumes, and we are going to drive to the air port. I'm Marshal and James is Chip. On the way there we decided to take a camera with us and record some stupid conversations.

"Okay, Marshal...Marshal...." Chip whined.

"What, Chip!'

"Marshaallllll! Where are we goinnnggg?"

"To... To the.... uhh.... plane place."

"Marshal, we're going to the plane place?!"

"Yes, Chip!"

There was a moment of silence.

"Hey Marshal?"

"WHAT CHIP!" I yelled.

Chip's eyes widened and he started to cry. I groaned.

"Chip... I apologize...."

"WAHHHHHH!!!"

"Chip.... Chip.... Don't cry.... Chip.... Chip..."

"Don't, don't yell at me Marshal... Marshal please stop yelling at me..."

"Okay, just stop crying and tell me what you were gonna say."

Chip sniffled before speaking, " Why are we going to the plane place..?"

I sat there for a moment not knowing what to say, "uhhh..... I... uhh... I don't really know Chip..."

"Okay....." Was all he said, "hey Marshal?"

I grew frustrated, "What do you want Chip?"

"Uhh.... where... since when did we have a car...?"

My eyes widened and I pull my head back. I glanced and Chip but then looked out the front window, "I... I-I-I... Uh... We got it from the... uh.... people.... Chip, we got it from the people."

~~~

We piled out of the car and ran into the airport. We were acting like we were stupid and had no idea what we were doing.

"Umm.... Marshalllllll!" Chip whined, "Marshaaaaaallllll! Where are we going? Marshalllll?!"

"I don't know!" I turned around and yelled at Chip.

He just pulled his head back and pushed up hid glasses with his middle finger. I leaned back and stared at Chip with wide eyes.

"Chip.... Chip... fuck you... That's not nice Chip..." I said choppily, "Chip... That- that is not nice, Chip..."

Chip frowned, "I'm sorry Marshall...."

"Hey! Excuse me! Excuse me ma'am! Missssssss!" Chip repeatedly tapped a woman on the shoulder.

She angrily turned around, "Yes!?"

"Where-Where- Where is....uhhhhmmm...." Chip stuttered as he looked down at his crumpled up peice of paper, "uhhhhhhh....."