Chapter 3- "...You will always be perfect to me."

Louis and I had been together for two weeks now. Each day getting better for us, but worse for him and his father. I've noticed that he got bruises and black eyes every time he left. It made me upset every day, when he came back there was always something new. Like a busted lip or a split eye. Blood seeping down the side of his face, but somehow, he always managed to keep a legitimate smile that always seemed to calm me down. I was scared for him, being that his injuries got worse and worse. Each day made me fear the next for him, but he didn't seem to care. His smile always seemed to stay on his face when he was around me, and I couldn't understand why.

We were walking out to the clearing in the woods. Cloe and Chris were with us this time, being that they were like us too. Louis was the only one I wasn't sure about.

Cloe's bleached blonde hair was down and flowing with the wind. Her eyes were light brown, and she stood a bit shorter than me. Her skin had a light tan, but more on the fair side and she was wearing a zipped up pink jacket with blue jeans and red sneakers. Chris stood next to her, which I didn't doubt considering they were together. He stood an inch shorter than Louis, and he had light brown hair that was way shorter than Louis's whose hair still stopped at his shoulders. Chris was looking at Cloe with loving hazel eyes. He was wearing a green shirt with a deep, emerald-like green jacket, and had on dark blue jeans with black sneakers.

Me, Louis, momma, dad, Dantae, Mia, Cloe, and Chris were all walking out to the clearing in the woods. As we walked I began to feel sprinkles or mist hitting our faces as the wind blew. It was like a dreary mood that upset me slightly. It made me a little nervous and uncomfortable. Not about my dream a couple weeks ago, but something else. Something else isn't right. We reached the clearing.

"Alright, we're going to get this done as fast as we can, so the others can go home after." Mom informed, as she began to guide everyone to where they're supposed to be. I stayed with Louis to help him with his element. Mom and Dantae were together, Mia and Dad were together, and Chris and Cloe were together. Mom and Dantae began with Fire. 

Cloe stood with Chris, not using her element, but Chris was second with water. I could feel the circle begin to get intense, and a little overwhelming for me. Louis looked at me confused, but I gave him a reassuring look and nodded to him that it was his turn. I helped him with his element then walked over to where I was by myself. 

Then Dad and Mia with Air, and Earth and Air started to add to my overwhelming feeling. It's just me... It's just me. Nothing is going to happen... Nothing. I was standing by myself, and called the element Spirit to me. It helped the feeling go away slightly, but then the overwhelming feeling came back, along with a bright light that nearly blinded me. The next moments were full of an intense overwhelming pressure that I had never felt before with my elements. I felt like I would explode under the pressure, and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't see, and I could barely breathe with the pressure.

"LEO!" Dad yelled, and mom stopped him from running towards me.

"DOM! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DO THAT! EVERYONE KEEP YOUR PLACES! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY!" Mom ordered. She knew how to keep everything together. The overwhelming continued for a few more moments. I felt all of my energy drain from my body, unsure of how I was still awake. Then I felt some of the pressure escape me, and I knew that someone had pulled back their element. Mom's voice came from closer to me, but I couldn't see her through the bright light. "OK CHRIS PULL YOURS BACK!"

Then I felt more of the pressure leave me, and slowly everyone started pulling their elements back. As they did, the pressure began to escape my body. It relaxed, and I fell to the ground. Mom bent down next to me to help me stand back up.

"What is that?" Mia asked, her voice in awe. Everyone looked to see a golden, glowing ball of light in the middle of the ring. It was large and looked like a sun as smaller balls of different colors floated and revolved around it. They were red, blue, green, yellow, and purple. Then they sped up and merged in with the golden one. I looked at it and mom hugged me tight to keep me standing. Louis attempted to run towards me.