A Fraud

Chandler's POV:

I sat down on the end of the hospital bed, along with Norman.

"It had all gone wrong.." I whispered.

"What's that, C?" Norman said quietly, so only I could hear.

"It's..gone wrong...she's gone." I lent my head on Norman's shoulder. "She's gonna hate me now isn't she.."

"Who?" He questioned. "Oh, old Andrea..." He rolled his eyes. "We warned you, we only wanted you to see what her personality was, how she reacts in real situations, under pressure". Putting his arm over me, he sighed. "I knew we shouldn't of done this..."

"Shouldn't done what?"

"Used you as a decoy.." He replied, looking at me. Me now confused."I thought the smart ass that set this all up, told you?"

"Nope..." Chandler replied, saying the word slower as usual. As though it was something to be afraid of.

"You became friends with Andrea, so we could keep her under surveillance right, to see if she was suitable for the show?"

"Yeah, that's all I was aware of.."

"Well, what we didn't tell you is that, you probably would never see each other on the set again,or perhaps ever if she becomes a big role in the show...as we would probably kill you off in season four...so you truly were a decoy."

I shook my head. Taken aback. Killed off? Never see each other again?

"So I'm a fraud?" Chandler whispered, leaving the hospital.